[App] Font Size Color Patch for F series.

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

Arkan47
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [App] Font Size Color Patch for F series.

Post by Arkan47 »

I found one bug on this app. When smart tv plays movie with external subs (movie + .srt file) the subtitles appears yellow with larger size and is all ok (i can change color - size without problem).When smart tv plays movie with include subtitles after ~15 sec tv is unresponsive !!! the remote control buttons not working (any even shutdown button) and cannot shutdown i need unplug power cable to shutdown my tv.
Last edited by Arkan47 on Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Samsung UE46F6500 with T-MST12DEUC-1119 [2103.4->1119] Rooted with :
1)HDMI 5.1 audio passthrough 2)Online Tv 3)Font Size Color Patch for F series 4)PIPonTV 5)HideSource 6)libToolsMenu 7)Adblock :D :D :D 8)libFactory 9)libScreenShot 10)SamyGO PVRAnyDev
gogo
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by gogo »

Arkan47 wrote:I found one bug on this app. When smart tv plays movie with external subs (movie + .srt file) the subtitles appears yellow with larger size and is all ok (i can change color - size without problem).When smart tv plays movie with include subtitles after ~15 sec tv is irresponsible !!! the remote control buttons not working (any even shutdown button) and cannot shutdown i need unplug power cable to shutdown my tv.
I have same problem on my TV, but I did not have determine which patch cause that.
TV no longer respond, then i must after unplug power cable quickly factory reset and again root TV.
Samsung TV: UE46F6500
Arkan47
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Arkan47 »

If install auto-start script 99_97_FontSizeColorPatch.init and try to play movie with .srt or inclouded subtitles tv become unresponsive*.
If try with auto-start script .dis and via putty cmd fontsizecolorpatch -d -n exeAPP --size 10 --color 0xfff0f010 --y-position 155 and play movie with .srt subtitle everything works fine, if try to play movie with included subtitles then become unresponsive*.
*unresponsive : the movie is playing but tv not response in any remote control button.
p.s. Thanks to zoelechat who corrected me ;)
Last edited by Arkan47 on Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1)HDMI 5.1 audio passthrough 2)Online Tv 3)Font Size Color Patch for F series 4)PIPonTV 5)HideSource 6)libToolsMenu 7)Adblock :D :D :D 8)libFactory 9)libScreenShot 10)SamyGO PVRAnyDev
gogo
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by gogo »

I don't even watch movies but patch is enabled TV works after root 1-2 week, then it freezes and is unresponsible, even don't work after unplug power cable, then is only solution factory reset and again root TV.
And it work 1-2 weeks, then again TV freezes.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Arkan47 wrote:*unresponsible : the movie is playing but tv not response in any remote control button.
*unresponsive :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
Arkan47
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Arkan47 »

today after factory reset and re-install samygo and apps Font Size Color Patch for F series working fine :shock: :shock: :shock: . I think PVRAnyDev E/F Series cause that problem.
gogo
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by gogo »

Arkan47 wrote:today after factory reset and re-install samygo and apps Font Size Color Patch for F series working fine :shock: :shock: :shock: . I think PVRAnyDev E/F Series cause that problem.
Which script do you use from first post or this: viewtopic.php?f=63&t=6566&start=10#p56683
Arkan47
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Arkan47 »

gogo wrote:Which script do you use from first post or this: viewtopic.php?f=63&t=6566&start=10#p56683
Yes i use that script. Finally the problem is the Movie Player Seek Patch and after some tests (factory reset -> samyGo -> install apps again 2-3 times) i dont know how but when 99_96_SeekPatch.init is enable i have that problem. I disable it and is all fine :D .
Thank you all.
aimaim
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by aimaim »

I'm aware, that this is a fairly old thread. However I have a question:

I'm looking for a way to permanently disable subtitles from mkvs (that I stream via dlna), thus eliminating the need to turn them off manually for each video.

So I thought I might be able to use this patch. Unfortunately none of my ideas worked out:

1. No matter what I set the y-position to, the text does not move. The idea was trying to move it out of frame.
2. Setting the color code to 100 % transparent doesn't work, since there still is a black shadow.
3. I can reduce the size by setting it to a negative value, but I cannot get rid of the subs this way entirely.

Is there a way to make them damn subs disappear?

Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Return to “[F] Software”