[App] libSoftPowerOff D/E/F/H

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

miazza
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [App] libSoftPowerOff D/E/F/H

Post by miazza »

zoelechat wrote:Great, and good to know. Thanks for report :)
The only issue is that with 2006 the OSCAM widget does not work ... we cannot have both....

There should be a way to execute a script from a widget...
AVOID TO PUBLISH AND DISCLOSE SAMYGO PROJECTS ON OTHER FORUM.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

MST here... Start/Stop widget that's it? If I believe its thread it should, no?
[APP] SamyGO oscam Start/Stop widget wrote:The widget works with fw 2006 or lower.
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
miazza
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by miazza »

zoelechat wrote:MST here... Start/Stop widget that's it? If I believe its thread it should, no?
[APP] SamyGO oscam Start/Stop widget wrote:The widget works with fw 2006 or lower.
I think icihumax was not right. FW 2006 fixes a security bug and works with all your libs but cannot execute script from widget.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

miazza wrote:FW 2006 [...] works with all your libs
Maybe you should try 2004... Honestly I see absolutely no reason and I have no explanation why it crashes on 2003, moreover at a very strange place where it should never :)
I'd really like to have confirmation from another 2003 user...
miazza
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by miazza »

Let's wait but I only updated to 2006 and your patch started to work.
Let's see if any 2003 user will confirm the issue but I see very difficult to find another ES8000 running on 2003 fw ;)
prairie
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by prairie »

I have a strange problem with soft power off, not related to lib itself that works fine, but when the picture comes back on the white balance is messed up, some kind of firmware bug. So I have to cycle power completely to return the picture back to normal. Is there a method to stop and restart exeTV, exeAPP, like a soft reboot, that I could run after a soft power off?
PN60F8500AFXZA
T-FXPAKUC 1206.3 + SamyGO

"BrickMaster 2015"
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

prairie wrote:I have a strange problem with soft power off, not related to lib itself that works fine, but when the picture comes back on the white balance is messed up, some kind of firmware bug.
No idea but surely not related to lib indeed. Check one case where TV natively do soft power-off: do not load lib, start a recording, power-off TV then power on after a few seconds, you'll probably notice the same problem.
prairie wrote:Is there a method to stop and restart exeTV, exeAPP, like a soft reboot, that I could run after a soft power off?
Except full power off I don't see. Restarting exeDSP is exactly what lib prevents from :)
prairie
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by prairie »

zoelechat wrote: No idea but surely not related to lib indeed. Check one case where TV natively do soft power-off: do not load lib, start a recording, power-off TV then power on after a few seconds, you'll probably notice the same problem.
I already verified it's purely a TV problem by doing a soft power-off from the menu, my TV has this option, called "picture off". I figured a complete power reset would be necessary as no other menu item will kick it back to normal display.
PN60F8500AFXZA
T-FXPAKUC 1206.3 + SamyGO

"BrickMaster 2015"
smart_lover
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by smart_lover »

Except full power off I don't see. Restarting exeDSP is exactly what lib prevents from :)
libSoftPowerOff works great on my TVs, but I need to know that Is there any possibility to restart TV?
Whenever I copy a widget to my widget list, I have to use source+power off to power off TV and after that Power on TV manually(with remote control). Is there any shortcut that I can send remotely with use of SamyGOrc to reboot TV?
Example: Whenever I send menu+power key from remotely with use of SamyGOrc, TV restart itself without need of pressing any key on remote control in front of TV!
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

AFAIK there's no way to softly reboot TV, and even less a command to power it on from deep sleep. What TV does to reboot, for example when you load a channel list, is that "brutal" command:

Code: Select all

micom reboot
You still can map it to RC though :)

Return to “[F] Software”