[App] libPIPonTV E/F

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

manos78

Re: [App] libPIPonTV E/F

Post by manos78 »

Hi,

Working like a charm! Fantastic! My TV is PSE550.

Two suggestions:

1) Please, patch also the "limited" PiP-on-HDMI, because the function of change "audio source" is a must have.

2) Please, can you add a patch for the "HDMI" key to "return" to TV source when in HDMI source? Two buttons for the same (source+HDMI) it's irrelevant, but fast returnt to tv needs to have a key.

Regards!
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

manos78 wrote:1) Please, patch also the "limited" PiP-on-HDMI, because the function of change "audio source" is a must have.
It's already on the way ;)
At least audio source because 3D and PIP are not possible together. But STOP key could be used by HDMI-CEC so I'm not sure if I should "unlock" it or not. Not a problem to do so, just wondering... Well, actually I don't care of CECrap...
manos78 wrote:2) Please, can you add a patch for the "HDMI" key to "return" to TV source when in HDMI source? Two buttons for the same (source+HDMI) it's irrelevant, but fast returnt to tv needs to have a key.
For me, pressing HDMI more than once goes to HDMI 2...3... and I don't want TV source instead :D . No need for one more patch, you can already do that on your own using RCremap to remap any available/useless key to KEY_TV (nobody cares but I personnally remapped Teletext key :) )
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Done, new version.
1ST POST wrote:Both KEY_STOP and KEY_3D are also usable on native PIP-on-HDMI.
Only one more condition to an if statement was necessary, I was only awaiting request :P
mehmethan
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mehmethan »

Yes, i waited for this, and Samsung Devs are lame as Sh*t

Is it possible to have 2xPicture in Picture, of course not Dual Tuner, i mean like 2 HDMI Sources while watching TV?
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Surely not on E-MST, no idea about higher-ends :)
Even HDMI on HDMI is not possible...
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

New version, unlocking more PIP "sizes", on E-MST only two split screen additional modes, but I suspect there could be more on higher ends TVs :)
20150905212347_FRANCE 2 HD_FRANCE ECOSSE.jpg
New sizes are available only in PIP-on-TV mode (TV as main source can only be left image, too bad ;) ) because trying to unlock them on native PIP-on-HDMI visually cause strange things :P
20150905210152_HDMI2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kulica

Post by kulica »

This patch works like charm, but the problems begin, when the HDMI loses digiral signal (external device is powered off). Then the TV picture goes haywire. But other than that, nice work :mrgreen:
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

kulica wrote:when the HDMI loses digiral signal (external device is powered off). Then the TV picture goes haywire. But other than that, nice work :mrgreen:
Well, I don't see the point in PIPing devices being OFF anyway ;)
mihd
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mihd »

What about different sources (DLNA,USB, Virt.USB) ?
TV: Samsung UE40F6330AK (FW: T-MST12DEUC-1119.0 2014-02-22 / SamyGO) + HDD 1Tb 2,5" (TOSHIBA MQ01ABD1);
TV: Philips 26PF4311 + Cable TV Receiver LATEL LC-808HD (with NFS client, DLNA - n/a, Samba - n/a);
Router: Netgear WNDR3800 (FW: OpenWrt Attitude Adjustment 12.09-beta2) + HDD 1Tb 2,5" (SEAGATE Expansion STBX1000201) (with NFS,DLNA and Samba servers).
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

mihd wrote:What about different sources (DLNA,USB, Virt.USB) ?
PIP is simply not possible on "Media" source(s), both are using the same layer. Legacy sources only.

Return to “[F] Software”