Change region in F6300

Here is information about customize your F series firmware.

kemdau

Re: Change region in F6300

Post by kemdau »

LousS wrote:I also have a UA version by changing the name of the folder on the USB key, the TV see it as an update and ask me if I want to use it for update, however I didn't dare to continue, do you know if I risk to brick my TV doing it?
I already replace UA firmware by UE and the TV see the update and when I continue mys TV check and refuse upgrade.
Anyone can help me to upgrade UE firmware in UA TV?
picchiasebino

Post by picchiasebino »

I think you have to enter into service menu of the TV and change the local set. With TV off, press in order INFO MENU' MUTE POWER from the remote controller. When TV will turn on automatically, choose OPTION (or CONTROL) -> OK/ENTER, in the new menu select LOCAL SET -> OK/ENTER, then choose EU (ITALY, or UK) -> OK/ENTER. Then back to main menu and select FACTORY RESET. The TV will turn off automatically. Wait some minuts and then you have to reinstall all the TV option like the first time. Let me know how was. If the LOCAL SET is blocked (grey character) you have to use an application called ruSAMSUNG TVCOMMUNICATOR ( http://samsung.rainerullrich.de/ruSamsu ... 0.13.0.zip).
BYE!
kemdau

Post by kemdau »

I used IR to extended menu but in the region, I didn't find any EU country.

Return to “[F] Firmware”