PVR Decoder,unable to connect FTP-server

Here for general support for F series TVs, request and problem solve area.

AnotherWay

PVR Decoder,unable to connect FTP-server

Post by AnotherWay »

Hi, I have problem with PVR Decoder. When I want to connect with TV, it doesn't work and show "Unable to connect FTP-server in TV. Please check setup." in log. I made a backup and root TV one more time, but still doesn't work. Btw, once month ago were all ok. IP adress is correct.I trying all of Telnet-Port, still nothing. I have Samsung UE40F6400. Please for help :)
Lordbyte
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: PVR Decoder,unable to connect FTP-server

Post by Lordbyte »

You have lost root ..
You have failed to re-gain root ..
Now investigate the facts.
Have your TV firmware been upgraded? .. TV does this by itself now and then, just to ruin your day ..
Find your current firmware-version, and obtain the correct root-procedure for that version.

Let us know your findings ..
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.
AnotherWay

Post by AnotherWay »

When I made backup I have a ver. 1120 of firmware. I read forum and I saw that don't update F6 series to this firmware, but I don't update. I only made a backup. I don't know what to do :( I can't find correct firmware and can't install. Root doesn't work on this firmware... How I can downgrade this firmware or something like that?
Lordbyte

Post by Lordbyte »

AnotherWay wrote:When I made backup I have a ver. 1120 of firmware. I read forum and I saw that don't update F6 series to this firmware, but I don't update. I only made a backup. I don't know what to do :( I can't find correct firmware and can't install. Root doesn't work on this firmware... How I can downgrade this firmware or something like that?
Currently there is no way to downgrade 1120 as far as I know, - but I think its close .. perhaps only days .. Keep watching the board.

But you should really read this thread: viewtopic.php?f=63&t=7982

Rooting 1120 is what you need to go do ...

:-)
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.
AnotherWay

Post by AnotherWay »

Lordbyte wrote:
AnotherWay wrote:When I made backup I have a ver. 1120 of firmware. I read forum and I saw that don't update F6 series to this firmware, but I don't update. I only made a backup. I don't know what to do :( I can't find correct firmware and can't install. Root doesn't work on this firmware... How I can downgrade this firmware or something like that?
Currently there is no way to downgrade 1120 as far as I know, - but I think its close .. perhaps only days .. Keep watching the board.

But you should really read this thread: viewtopic.php?f=63&t=7982

Rooting 1120 is what you need to go do ...

:-)

Thx a lot :) I have read this thread viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8274 and I known that is solution for 1120 version (viewtopic.php?f=63&t=7982), but donation it's necessary.Unfortunately, I haven't enough money :/ It's possible that, the solution will be moved to the public area? And maybe do you know when? ;)
Lordbyte

Post by Lordbyte »

AnotherWay wrote:Thx a lot :) I have read this thread viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7653 and I known that is solution for 1120 version (viewtopic.php?f=63&t=7982), but donation it's necessary.Unfortunately, I haven't enough money :/ It's possible that, the solution will be moved to the public area? And maybe do you know when? ;)
It is very likely that the 1120 root will become public at some point. But that might take years :-)

Go rob your grammy for $10 :evil:
AnotherWay

Post by AnotherWay »

Lordbyte wrote:
AnotherWay wrote:Thx a lot :) I have read this thread viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8274 and I known that is solution for 1120 version (viewtopic.php?f=63&t=7982), but donation it's necessary.Unfortunately, I haven't enough money :/ It's possible that, the solution will be moved to the public area? And maybe do you know when? ;)
It is very likely that the 1120 root will become public at some point. But that might take years :-)

Go rob your grammy for $10 :evil:
Ok, thanks :) I'll be waiting even years,if necessary.I'm only student and I hope you understand ;) In addition I'm only girl, so I don't know nothing about these topics. It's a black magic :P
Anabia159

Post by Anabia159 »

ok, now i found my mistake it was a missing slash "/" on SHARES="share/1000/Nas_Filme" must be SHARES="/share/1000/Nas_Filme"

now I have a working nfs mount !
Our excellent online rhce certification training training programs will lead you to success in theHITACHI exam. We also offer latest Arizona State UniversityandSwiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurichwith 100% success guarantee. Our You tube is rare in IT world.

Return to “[F] Support”