Page 29 of 32

Re: Skype app will not be available

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:49 pm
by engineer
Works great on UE40ES8090, but page 24 link for Skype for TV with fw T-MST14,T-GFS ist not working. please advice.

Re: Skype app will not be available

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:18 pm
by mihd
engineer wrote:Works great on UE40ES8090, but page 24 link for Skype for TV with fw T-MST14,T-GFS ist not working. please advice.
Link upgraded.
viewtopic.php?p=91892#p91892

Re: Skype app will not be available

Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:19 am
by engineer
Thanks for uploading again.
I tried to install, but it doesnt work. the icon does not appear in the smart hub, but for the usb stick. If I cklick the install skype folder, only the lower folders show but it does not install.
What did I wrong?
Model: UE40H6470, SW:T-MST14DEU-2860.2, BT- S/G.
Thanks again for your support.

Re: Skype app will not be available

Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:37 pm
by notengo13
Maybe your firmware blocks install. Try downgrade to any lower firmware if is still possible with your current latest firmware.

Re: Skype app will not be available

Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:56 pm
by mihd
engineer wrote:Thanks for uploading again.
I tried to install, but it doesnt work. the icon does not appear in the smart hub, but for the usb stick. If I cklick the install skype folder, only the lower folders show but it does not install.
What did I wrong?
Model: UE40H6470, SW:T-MST14DEU-2860.2, BT- S/G.
Thanks again for your support.
Format USB stick as FAT32 by program HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool.
Copy to USB stick InstallSkype folder (not content of folder).
Try again.

Re: Skype app will not be available

Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:24 pm
by sidihamid
hi,
i install correctly skype on may ue55h7000, but i can't access with my login et password ???
plz help

Re: Skype app will not be available

Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:26 pm
by mihd
sidihamid wrote:hi,
i install correctly skype on may ue55h7000, but i can't access with my login et password ???
plz help
login is email or telephone number ?
If yes then your account is the microsoft's account. Go to "Account settings" on Skype personal page from PC and create Skype account.
Your Skype account will live:name if your email is name@email_domain.

Re: Skype app will not be available

Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:34 pm
by engineer
Thanks a lot for your great support.
After resetting smart hub and installing the USB software skype is working again.
Best regards!

Re: Skype app will not be available

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:33 am
by muhaloglu
te?ekkurler oldu

Re: Skype app will not be available

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:16 am
by sacair
Hello! May anyone can help me please? I want to get back the Skype app for below TVs. (Had it in the past)

PS60E6500
PS64E8000

may someone can let me know which is the correct Version for me to install and maybe the Version which has the bugs already fixed. Tried mhids link with latest Version but can´t read or understand anything there as I can´t read these letters.
2. Step -> how I have to install? Please. Do I Need something Special Tools or anything else?

Thanks a lot to anyone who is such as Kind to help me to reinstall the skype app. Would make sense for the Samsung cams. ;)
Nice Greetings
Sabrina