Real solution to UnBrick series H

General Forum talking area for H series TVs.

macuso925

Real solution to UnBrick series H

Post by macuso925 »

Looks like no body has answer to this dilema.
Well let me tell you my experience trying reset the EEPROM on series H
I have a 65hu8700 viejita pero bonita
Afeter 2 main mother boards.
At the first I was looking for the F...ng ic hrs just to discover it is under the head sink at this point I have already reset like 3 chips believing was the right.
So I was looking for the schematis everywhere but not luck finally discover you can get from s@m$ung for $10 a usb and service
Manual included. COMO .!!!!
But wait is not that easy don’t sell it for download the usb has to be shipped obviously fees applies. & took forever to be shipped
At 2do one get it from eBay for $50buks well I tough it going be just plug and play cause the description said was pulled from working tv with broken screen. Exactly same model . Mada Flaka hijo de putttttt...... the board wasn’t working.
After dismounting the head sink that was a bit difficult I just discover resetting the fu....ng IC did not work neither
With ground and sda or vcc & ccl well even injecting 220v To that mf work... well the last was just to do this less tedious.

So finally I said fck s@m$ung and their stupid usb that took like a month to delivery and the all f...ing videos and tutorials of ((samsung Black screen of dead) solutionS)) mis pelotas
I was a bottle of beer to throw away the pinche tv when on the heat of a joke a friend told me : no seas pendejo ya buscaste en páginas en español y por la madre del hijo de la asquerosa madre patria. Que tanto odio por rateros, violadores y por cambiar espejitos por oro.!

I found the fucking schematics on a Brazilian site I don’t know if I can post the link but dude that site has 100000 of manuals repairs, schematics solo les falta ofrecer viejas y unas chelas.

Ok mi solución fue make a jump on the reset stm at the main board wtf .... yes that was it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “[H] General”