Can?t decrypt Samsung TV Recordings

General Forum talking area for H series TVs.

alexmax989

Can?t decrypt Samsung TV Recordings

Post by alexmax989 »

Hey World,
I?m new here and will decrypt my Recordings but it doesn?t work with destroi, because I can?t play the decypted Videos on any Media Player. Do you know the Solution for the Problem? :| :?:
Informations:
TV Modellnumber: UE32H6470
Destroi Versions 3.3, 3.1
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: Can?t decrypt Samsung TV Recordings

Post by sectroyer »

alexmax989 wrote:Hey World,
I?m new here and will decrypt my Recordings but it doesn?t work with destroi, because I can?t play the decypted Videos on any Media Player. Do you know the Solution for the Problem? :| :?:
Informations:

That's expected no Destroi version works with E recordings, F recordings... What made you think it will work with H recordings ? :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
zarigo
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by zarigo »

Lol :)
Samsung UE49K6400 Waiting for RooT or any tools for K series...
Thanks @sectroyer for your work and help!!
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

zarigo wrote:Lol :)
Seriously :) I would really like to know what makes people (this is not the first one) believe that Destroi will suddenly start working? :) Maybe we should change some topic title or something like this... :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
alexmax989

Post by alexmax989 »

sectroyer wrote:
alexmax989 wrote:Hey World,
Informations:

That's expected no Destroi version works with E recordings, F recordings... What made you think it will work with H recordings ? :)

Ok, thanks. But are you think that feature will be aviable in the future? Do you know other scope to decrypt the recordings?
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

alexmax989 wrote: Ok, thanks. But are you think that feature will be aviable in the future? Do you know other scope to decrypt the recordings?
It is expected that decryption of recordings will be available in the future but certainly not using destroi :)

Return to “[H] General”