Please do U know the Front Color/model type for UE55H6400AK

General Forum talking area for H series TVs.

google99

Please do U know the Front Color/model type for UE55H6400AK

Post by google99 »

Hello
I have a LED TV UE55H6400AK. I have lost the Front Color/Model/Tuner from the service menu :(
If someone has the same model can you please give me thoses informations or if possible sender me thoses screenshoots configured by d?faut ?
Hope to have someone friendly.
Thanks
David.
tendi
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: Please do U know the Front Color/model type for UE55H640

Post by tendi »

Hi David, I've got an UE40H6400 and these are the values set on my tv:

Main>Option>MRT Option>Front Color: U-S-V-65
Main>Option>SW Model: UH6400
Main>Option>Tuner:S_TC
Tv model: UE40H6400
Firmware: T-MST14DEUC-2117.5
google99

Post by google99 »

Thank you very much. That s really kind. I appreciate.
do you think regarding the bigger size of my TV Would have same informations?

Regards
David
PS : Is it possible to have screenshots?
tendi
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by tendi »

I think that the difference of size shouldn't matter. You can try and report if it works. Since you are asking for these values, it means that you have already messed up them right? ;)

Here are the screenshots. Don't care about the model value, UH6500, because I changed it. The original one was UH6400.

google99

Post by google99 »

Thank you very much that really kind. I Would try next friday when I will be back home. And I will let you know. Regards
google99

Post by google99 »

Hello i have tried your settings but each time i reboot i lost the Tuner's model from S_TC to S_TCS2 !
The color is still RED but when i do HDMI CALIBRATION it fails but the color are good on the TV.

But when i restart the TV color are back to RED like it does not save it.
Below are the screenshots :

Can you please give me your advices ?
Regards
David :oops:

I have tried this but it does not work : ES7000 HDMI Calibration TIP ! viewtopic.php?f=51&t=5762
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tendi
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by tendi »

Honestly I don't have any experience with this kind of issues, so I can't really suggest you anything else. You will have to ask to someone with more knowledge :)

One last thing that I can think of is whether you are doing these changes in the "simple" service menu instead of the extended one. What procedure are you using to access it?
google99

Post by google99 »

Hello,

I just use the remote control with INFO+MENU+MUTE+POWER.
tendi
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by tendi »

Well this is the "simple" service menu and it's a limited version, so probably this is the reason why your changes are not being saved. To access the extended service menu there are (for what I know) two different approaches, both aiming at pressing in combination the buttons INFO + FACTORY. The 1st method involves using a .wav file in combination with your pc and an infrared transmitter to emulate that FACTORY button, a special button which is not present on the remote of your tv because it is intended to be used only by the assistance service; the other one instead requires you to have a smartphone with IR capabilities (like the Samsung Galaxy S4) in order to emulate that button within an app. Personally I use this second approach and it works.

You should make a search on the forum by yourself in order to better understand the details, but just to start I've put here for you some links that I've just found, which hopefully should help you:

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=7882&hilit=extende ... u&start=10 (read all the pages)

viewtopic.php?f=66&t=7974&hilit=extended+service+menu (again, read all the pages)

PS: on these pages you will also read about 3SPEED button: simply ignore it. For your purpose you only need the FACTORY and the INFO button, this last one being already on your tv remote.
mbjr

Post by mbjr »

Hi there,

I own an UE55H6500 model - as I'm planning on getting some stuff fixed on it, I started making notes on the service menu default settings just in case.
Looks like it may be helpful, so sharing here: https://www.evernote.com/shard/s327/sh/ ... afb55dd783

Hope that helps,
mb

Return to “[H] General”