Oscam on H-series

General Forum talking area for H series TVs.

idbirch
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: Oscam on H-series

Post by idbirch »

Thanks sectroyer for analysing the lib and confirming that it works - are you able to tell from your investigating whether it would work on a 55H7000 (T-MST14DEUC)?
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

idbirch wrote:Thanks sectroyer for analysing the lib and confirming that it works - are you able to tell from your investigating whether it would work on a 55H7000 (T-MST14DEUC)?
When your TV is MST it simply should work :) I don't see a reason why it should not work ;)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
idbirch
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by idbirch »

I tried it and it does indeed work. I can only get it to work by adding my line directly into the TV's Oscam config though. I'd like to get it to connect to the existing Oscam server on my PC but I can't get that to work. I've enabled cs357x on the PC then created a cs357x reader on the TV with the correct IP/port/user/pass but no joy :(
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

idbirch wrote:I tried it and it does indeed work. I can only get it to work by adding my line directly into the TV's Oscam config though. I'd like to get it to connect to the existing Oscam server on my PC but I can't get that to work. I've enabled cs357x on the PC then created a cs357x reader on the TV with the correct IP/port/user/pass but no joy :(
use cccam :) That's what works for me :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
idbirch
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by idbirch »

Thanks sectroyer, it was a silly mistake - I'd used a semicolon to delimit the device IP and port in the newcamd reader config, changed to the correct comma and it's burst into life now. Works really well, thanks for all you help.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

idbirch wrote:Thanks sectroyer, it was a silly mistake - I'd used a semicolon to delimit the device IP and port in the newcamd reader config, changed to the correct comma and it's burst into life now. Works really well, thanks for all you help.
No problem. I can tell "soon" it will work even better :D libMSTFIX coming :D
idbirch
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by idbirch »

Oooo - sounds interesting! I look forward to the reveal :D
quintrix
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by quintrix »

sectroyer wrote:
idbirch wrote:Thanks sectroyer, it was a silly mistake - I'd used a semicolon to delimit the device IP and port in the newcamd reader config, changed to the correct comma and it's burst into life now. Works really well, thanks for all you help.
No problem. I can tell "soon" it will work even better :D libMSTFIX coming :D
two questions:
1) "libMSTFIX" means oscam also for other MST-Televisions like F-series?
2) If so, will it be available via samygo-donation-section?
UE46F7080
UE46D6200
UE40F6500
UE40F6270
UE32F5070
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

quintrix wrote: two questions:
No comment for now :)
quintrix wrote: 2) If so, will it be available via samygo-donation-section?
libMSTFIX yes. Oscam itself NO :)
steef84
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: RE: Re: Oscam on H-series

Post by steef84 »

sectroyer wrote:
quintrix wrote: two questions:
No comment for now :)
Hoping for a yes... cause I gave the mrB his deserved cup of coffee just to try his version on my F series mst.... i know., he said it probably wouldnt work but I couldnt resist to try :)
UE32F4510 T-MST12DEUC-1118.4 using donor root downgraded to 1112.2 ;) + oscam
UE40D5700 T-MST5DEUC-1025.0 using public root RIP
UE40H6240 T-MST14DEUC 2130 using donor root + oscam
UE55J6240 T-HKMFDEUC-1470.3 no root

Return to “[H] General”