[OSCAM] Call for NON-MST (T-GFS, T-GFP) H testers

General Forum talking area for H series TVs.

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

[OSCAM] Call for NON-MST (T-GFS, T-GFP) H testers

Post by sectroyer »

I am looking for NON MST H OSCAM testers who are willing (skilled) enough to help with testing some pre-alpha releases. If you have some oscam line ready and working (for instance with diablo/matrix or other TV) and preferably some rooting/linux experience.
Please post your "application" in this thread.
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
nono2lozere
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [OSCAM] Call for NON-MST (T-GFS, T-GFP) H testers

Post by nono2lozere »

Hello,

Do you need tester for NON MST F series? If yes I can help you: I use Linux since almost 15 years, I have working Oscam on my dm8000 and I have (very) basic C skills.

Hope I can help
Samsung UE40F7000 T-FXPDEUC1115.0
FilipeAmadeuO
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by FilipeAmadeuO »

Hello,

I have a lot of oscam experience. Also i own T_MST12DEUC and T_MST14DEUC TV?s.

I can try to help.

Regards
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

nono2lozere wrote: Do you need tester for NON MST F series? If yes I can help you: I use Linux since almost 15 years, I have working Oscam on my dm8000 and I have (very) basic C skills.
For NON MST F there is already Oscam :)
FilipeAmadeuO wrote: I have a lot of oscam experience. Also i own T_MST12DEUC and T_MST14DEUC TV?s.
Which part NON-MST wasn't clear ? :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
nono2lozere
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by nono2lozere »

sectroyer wrote:
nono2lozere wrote: Do you need tester for NON MST F series? If yes I can help you: I use Linux since almost 15 years, I have working Oscam on my dm8000 and I have (very) basic C skills.
For NON MST F there is already Oscam :)
Yes I know but there is limitations like no pvr so maybe I can help for non-mst FIX?
Samsung UE40F7000 T-FXPDEUC1115.0
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

nono2lozere wrote: Yes I know but there is limitations like no pvr so maybe I can help for non-mst FIX?
That's not something we are working atm :)
oktay89
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by oktay89 »

T-NT too? I have an HU7200 with T-NT14 and line working on gigablue quad
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

oktay89 wrote:T-NT too? I have an HU7200 with T-NT14 and line working on gigablue quad
For now I don't need T-NT testers. I specificall need T-GFS and T-GFP. Just as in title of this thread :)
asiersan
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by asiersan »

Hi sectroyer. I?m and UE55HU7500L owner with T-GFP8DEUC-1001.3 firmware. I have oscam running in F series and i have diablo too and a enigma 2 box....
Samsung 55HU7500L
Samsung 40F6500
Samsung 32K5570SU
aela111

Post by aela111 »

asiersan wrote:Hi sectroyer. I?m and UE55HU7500L owner with T-GFP8DEUC-1001.3 firmware. I have oscam running in F series and i have diablo too and a enigma 2 box....
which one of them work good?

Return to “[H] General”