[ROOT] H Root Enabler

Here are software that related with Samsung H series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

kaydee
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [ROOT] H Root Enabler

Post by kaydee »

how do I find or get the file.zip? don't understand can someone help me?
"and copy data.zip from InstallSamyGO-H to SamyGO folder."
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

kaydee wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:12 pm how do I find or get the file.zip? don't understand can someone help me?
"and copy data.zip from InstallSamyGO-H to SamyGO folder."
You have to:
Follow original procedure to point 9.
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
afsalnaseem

Post by afsalnaseem »

Do I need to donate to use firmware downgrade ?
notengo13
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by notengo13 »

afsalnaseem wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 12:26 pm Do I need to donate to use firmware downgrade ?
if you want links to lower firmware and you need lib for oscam if you want to use it, then yes.
UE48H6640 T-MST14DEUC 2781.0 root latestH --> 2130.0 skypeRoot-->0000-->2115.3 "Skype refueled" Root
QE55QN93A - - >firmware T-NKM2DEUC-1805.4 (backup 1590.0) - - >update CURL60 Error --> CURL28 Error
cassy73

Post by cassy73 »

Hi!

Can i download server side files:
log.js
bg.jpg

Best Regards!
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

cassy73 wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:36 am Can i download server side files:
log.js
bg.jpg
Yes, you can.
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
asriel

Post by asriel »

uhh, where is the data.zip located
Yea, I can't find that file
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

asriel wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:05 pm uhh, where is the data.zip located
Yea, I can't find that file
You should follow this instruction: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=9622
Up to point 8 :)
horatyu
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by horatyu »

Hello everyone. I want to thank you very much for everything you do. with this method, described in the first post, I managed to "Root" a TV UE55H8090 (T-GPFDEUC 1410.0), which has the latest software. My TV broke and I had to take it to repair, but from there they gave it to me with the latest software. I tried the 2 USB method but it didn't work. Then I tried this method following the steps carefully and finally it worked because the first time I just moved the data.zip to the SamyGO folder. Then I deleted everything and started from the beginning and I moved everything from the "data" folder, so not only data.zip but all the archives there and everything worked properly. I now have ftp and telnet access. on the 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 1080 ...

Here you can see which ports are open after Root.

In the service menu I can no longer block OTN (being gray), but I blocked everything in the router. In conclusion, everything is ok and over the 1290 software, because I have 1410.0 (uploaded on 29.11.2022). If I don't need to post this, the info can be deleted ( T-GFPxDEUC: firmwares less than 1290 )
So don't need downgrade soft , only ușe this metode.

Return to “[H] Software”