[ROOT] "Skype replacement" root H

Here are software that related with Samsung H series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

wluczykijwf
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: [App] "Skype replacement" root H

Post by wluczykijwf »

@FilipeAmadeuO, undoubtedly with the speed of light :D
sorry for my english
UE40F8000 (T-FXPDEUC-1136.0), BD-D5500
blackbox
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by blackbox »

after TV on 40 sec.
UE48H6600 - T-GFSDEUC_1230.4 - SamyGO by mihd (stabel) and Oscam SVN r11399 Support.... :D
UE46ES6300 - T-MST10PDEUC_2007.0 SamyGO (stabel) and Oscam SVN r11399 Support.... :D
UE55J5550SU - T-HKMFDEUC_1480.4 - SamyGO and Oscam SVN r11399 Support....
!!!! Block OTN Update with Rooter !!!!
FilipeAmadeuO
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by FilipeAmadeuO »

blackbox wrote:after TV on 40 sec.
Ok. It's just to compare with network root (16 seconds)
mihd
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mihd »

FilipeAmadeuO wrote: Ok. It's just to compare with network root (16 seconds)
I do not believe that all init-scripts of SamyGO can boot in 16 seconds. You are their most likely disabled. Leaving only Oscam.
The comparison is incorrect. The correct comparison - when the same samyext4.img .
TV: Samsung UE40F6330AK (FW: T-MST12DEUC-1119.0 2014-02-22 / SamyGO) + HDD 1Tb 2,5" (TOSHIBA MQ01ABD1);
TV: Philips 26PF4311 + Cable TV Receiver LATEL LC-808HD (with NFS client, DLNA - n/a, Samba - n/a);
Router: Netgear WNDR3800 (FW: OpenWrt Attitude Adjustment 12.09-beta2) + HDD 1Tb 2,5" (SEAGATE Expansion STBX1000201) (with NFS,DLNA and Samba servers).
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

mihd wrote:
I do not believe that all init-scripts of SamyGO can boot in 16 seconds. You are their most likely disabled. Leaving only Oscam.
The comparison is incorrect. The correct comparison - when the same samyext4.img .
I can share my init scripts. Oscam starts around 120 seconds. Also I get notifications about every scripts etc. :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
FilipeAmadeuO
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by FilipeAmadeuO »

mihd wrote:
You are correct. Oscam script is the second to start after the catch crap. I also disabled some unused scripts. I will try your root method because I prefer to use it without pen.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

FilipeAmadeuO wrote: You are correct. Oscam script is the second to start after the catch crap. I also disabled some unused scripts. I will try your root method because I prefer to use it without pen.
Nope you prefer to brick your TV "without a pen" :) :lol: :D
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
FilipeAmadeuO
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by FilipeAmadeuO »

sectroyer wrote:
FilipeAmadeuO wrote: You are correct. Oscam script is the second to start after the catch crap. I also disabled some unused scripts. I will try your root method because I prefer to use it without pen.
Even with the "emergency skript exit to prevent boot loop" on run.sh ?
The network root works perfect but it uses the only usb port that i have in one tv :( That?s why i prefered to have the root without usb.
Can the samyext4.img be corrupted inside the tv ?
Any plan to turn the network root pen free (with emergency exit scripts ) ?
setti
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by setti »

sectroyer wrote:
Someone already reported a brick with this root method? I didnt see one.

PS: What about emergency scripts via USB? Does this method support this?

Im still on first Skype root method via USB and think about switching to a USB-less method to get my provisional pen back.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

FilipeAmadeuO wrote: Even with the "emergency skript exit to prevent boot loop" on run.sh ?
well you assume "emergency script" will be executed soon enough to find usb :) Already had bricks like that :)
FilipeAmadeuO wrote: The network root works perfect but it uses the only usb port that i have in one tv :( That?s why i prefered to have the root without usb.
WOW. Network root works for you ONLY with one usb ? :o It should require AT LEAST two...
FilipeAmadeuO wrote:Can the samyext4.img be corrupted inside the tv ?
Nah it can't I am making it use usb for fun:P Of course it can :D :lol:
FilipeAmadeuO wrote:Any plan to turn the network root pen free (with emergency exit scripts ) ?
No my plans are to NEVER support "latest fw" and NEVER support pen free roots :)

Return to “[H] Software”