[App] Browser Fix. F/H

Here are software that related with Samsung H series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: [App] Browser Fix

Post by sectroyer »

bobiturboto wrote:I wish I can, but unfortunately I don't know how
I also don't know how but I know that it will require 10x more work than BrowserFix :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
mihd
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mihd »

What is the difference between "remove_edit_mode" and situation without BrowserFix ?
TV: Samsung UE40F6330AK (FW: T-MST12DEUC-1119.0 2014-02-22 / SamyGO) + HDD 1Tb 2,5" (TOSHIBA MQ01ABD1);
TV: Philips 26PF4311 + Cable TV Receiver LATEL LC-808HD (with NFS client, DLNA - n/a, Samba - n/a);
Router: Netgear WNDR3800 (FW: OpenWrt Attitude Adjustment 12.09-beta2) + HDD 1Tb 2,5" (SEAGATE Expansion STBX1000201) (with NFS,DLNA and Samba servers).
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

mihd wrote:What is the difference between "remove_edit_mode" and situation without BrowserFix ?
Well without BrowserFix with remove_edit_mode you get NOTHING when you hit TOOLS in Movies Browser with BrowserFix with remove_edit_mode you get a remove file UI :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
mihd
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mihd »

sectroyer wrote: Well without BrowserFix with remove_edit_mode you get NOTHING when you hit TOOLS in Movies Browser with BrowserFix with remove_edit_mode you get a remove file UI :)
Thank you for the clarification. I thought that "remove_edit_mode" simply removes the menu. Did not know that it activates ChList.
I think that PARAMS = "disable_all_category remove_edit_mode" more useful than PARAMS = "disable_all_category full_tools_menu" (default)
TV: Samsung UE40F6330AK (FW: T-MST12DEUC-1119.0 2014-02-22 / SamyGO) + HDD 1Tb 2,5" (TOSHIBA MQ01ABD1);
TV: Philips 26PF4311 + Cable TV Receiver LATEL LC-808HD (with NFS client, DLNA - n/a, Samba - n/a);
Router: Netgear WNDR3800 (FW: OpenWrt Attitude Adjustment 12.09-beta2) + HDD 1Tb 2,5" (SEAGATE Expansion STBX1000201) (with NFS,DLNA and Samba servers).
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

mihd wrote:
sectroyer wrote: Well without BrowserFix with remove_edit_mode you get NOTHING when you hit TOOLS in Movies Browser with BrowserFix with remove_edit_mode you get a remove file UI :)
Thank you for the clarification. I thought that "remove_edit_mode" simply removes the menu. Did not know that it activates ChList.
I think that PARAMS = "disable_all_category remove_edit_mode" more useful than PARAMS = "disable_all_category full_tools_menu" (default)
It all depends on preferences and whether you do or not use moviedelpatch ;)

Return to “[H] Software”