[ROOT] H "Network" root (FW<=Oct.2015, no T-GFS)

Here are software that related with Samsung H series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: [!!!] Rooting H on latest firmwares

Post by sectroyer »

serboon wrote: He blocked the update yesterday, so he can get ROOT this version, if yes that help?
Ahh I see "yesterday"... Ya right :P And if "he" gets update to even NEWER firmware version "he" will be your "other friend" with "other tv" ? :) ;) :lol: :D :mrgreen:
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
serboon
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by serboon »

So you can get ROOT this firmware update is disabled?
UE50H6270 - T-MST14DEUC 2130.0 ROOT OSCAM
UE40F6270- T-MST12DEUC_1119.0 ROOT OSCAM
UE46ES6300- T-MST10PDEUC_1042.0 ROOT OSCAM
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

serboon wrote:So you can get ROOT this firmware update is disabled?
I won't answer your question but I will answer different version of your question:
serboon wrote:Can you continue on helping me root my tvs with newer firmwares so I can keep updates ENABLED?
No I will not help somebody who is death to my advice and does NOT block updates :P
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
serboon
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by serboon »

Sorry for my English,but if you think I'm on your TV disable update maybe this photo will serve as proof
20151118_200155.jpg
20151118_200122.jpg

and TV we are discussing only yesterday I saw and immediately turned off the update and try to ask for help,by the way my friend got this TV until yesterday didn't know about your project,and then she'd turned off the update
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
UE50H6270 - T-MST14DEUC 2130.0 ROOT OSCAM
UE40F6270- T-MST12DEUC_1119.0 ROOT OSCAM
UE46ES6300- T-MST10PDEUC_1042.0 ROOT OSCAM
ASDBigmac
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by ASDBigmac »

Hi there,

I've got a 55HU8500 today with Firmware T-GFP9DEUC-1282.0 running. Originally it was delivered with Version 1200, sadly the upgrade went through faster than I could register and donate to this forum :(
Skype has no option to auto login in this version for some weird reason.
Am I right that the new version to root is the way to go in this situation?
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

serboon wrote: and TV we are discussing only yesterday I saw and immediately turned off the update and try to ask for help,by the way my friend got this TV until yesterday didn't know about your project,and then she'd turned off the update
Disable OTN Support and be patient. It takes approximately 9 months to develop new rooting technique :) Disable OTN Support in ANY tv of your ANY friend and be patient :D
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

ASDBigmac wrote:Hi there,

I've got a 55HU8500 today with Firmware T-GFP9DEUC-1282.0 running. Originally it was delivered with Version 1200, sadly the upgrade went through faster than I could register and donate to this forum :(
Skype has no option to auto login in this version for some weird reason.
Am I right that the new version to root is the way to go in this situation?
You might try but you do NOT need to donate to read ANY of posts about disabling updates ;)
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

ASDBigmac wrote:Am I right that the new version to root is the way to go in this situation?
Yeah, it's even written in the first line of first post, did you already stop to read at this point? :D
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
ASDBigmac
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by ASDBigmac »

Hi Sectroyer & zoelechat,

yeah I know. I plugged the LAN cable after my little one complained she severely needed to see the Maus of last Sunday from my MythTV server and suddenly the upgrade popup was shown :( Meanwhile all upgrade domains are blocked in the router. With the old D series it was somehow easier..

Is the skype version linked to the firmware version? I really wonder why the fields for autostart are missing from skype. Btw, the lists which firmwares are compatible to the different rooting methods are somehow inconsistent. The Skype method still says all T-GFP... should be working, so I started with that one even if the GFP*DEUC is written in the new method.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

ASDBigmac wrote:The Skype method still says all T-GFP... should be working
NO. It says: all T-GFS and some VERY old T-GFP. No point in hoping to use Skype method with your current firmware. It's current method or nothing, if not already too late, because it's obviously starting to be blocked too on latest fw.
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.

Return to “[H] Software”