[ROOT] H "Network" root (FW<=Oct.2015, no T-GFS)

Here are software that related with Samsung H series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: [!!!] Rooting H on latest firmwares

Post by juusso »

Dear RypeDub or "nicholas l. aranda", I asked admin right now to remove your from donators group. After that, you are not welcome to this forum anymore. Respect others. If you do not, then i have to say you good bye. It`s not a business. SamyGO is our hobby. And you do a mistake thinking, that everything is business. I`m not obligated to explane you anything. It`s not service and you do not buy anything. And we do not sell anything as well. Go to samsung and ask them to give all features you think you bought. We are not obligated to tell you something else. You are allowed to post one post on forum and then you will be banned. Pls think carefully about what do you want to say us. Do not be offended. And we are not. But impolite members are not wanted here.

If you leaked info, it`s on your conscience. I do not think the community of St. Catherine of Siena Catholic Church is happy about your behavior here. Let`s see...
Last edited by juusso on Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
mad_ady
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mad_ady »

@RipeDub how come you're the only one having a problem with the service? I guess hundreds have already rooted succesfully snd you're left complaining. If you want to genuinley improve things, work on better documentation or help others. Bitching around won't help anyone.

You also compared this community to a business - well I don't think anyone works full time on this so nobody lives off from donations. To provide that kind of money I guess root would either require monthly license or start showing ads.

Judging by your behavior I'd say you've never contributed to any open project and deserve the ban that's coming to you...
H6400, firmware 2602.2 downgraded to 2130
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

RypeDub wrote: You is the from Russia because you all think IM being rude.

I'm being provided with horrible customer service.

In America, that means a business can succeed or fail.
I think I "met" this one somewhere ;) Anyway you can use your "always the best" American websites. Ahh BTW rooting TVs in America (which I assume for you means USA. If you wouldn't know there is "second" America just at the bottom of map :lol: ) is illegal since it violates DMCA and you can go to jail for that :) Have a nice day :lol:
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
erdem_ua
SamyGO Admin

Post by erdem_ua »

RypeDub wrote:...
So you're saying that you don't care that we donated?
Youre saying that you're not grateful that we provided you with money?
You're saying that you're going to just keep leaving info out or for us to figure out even though we gave you money?

That's just called an asshole.
In America, that means a business can succeed or fail.
I donated under a fake name so I'm gonna force PayPal to take my money back out of the donations account.
I don't give a f*ck about the root any more.

Oh also: I leaked everything on the root for the h series.
f*ck you asshole.
Himmm. I hate people that try to rule me/us with donating $13. I can give required "service", if he accept to pay $200, hourly. There are definite difference between donation and paying for a service. But this type of persons doesn't understand this. He even doesn't understand this language. Due this, I need to translate it to American language: "All assholes, like you, already f.cked by Brazzers baby."

This user is banned from forum for good.
ubiquitous
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by ubiquitous »

Seems like he leaked it onto a iPhone pirate forum here:
https://insanelyi.com/topic/22619-how-t ... dels-only/
Same model as in his signature.
barkas
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by barkas »

hey,
first of all thanks for the great work and nice documentation.

I have a T-MST14DEUC-2604.1 (model UE50H6270) and tried the approach as mentioned in the first post.

However unfortunately I am NOT able to locate
Menu->System->General->Quickly Power OFF Samsung
Menu->System->General->Samsung Instant ON

I checked in the Service menu and in the ?normal? menu.

Is there any special pre-condition I should be aware of?

also the rec thing with a plain usb stick does not work. Even further the root usb stick app do not show up in smart hub. However I am using MacOS X.

So I am wondering whether I did something wrong, or I did overlook something?

Thanks for helpful advice
barkas

PS: I am familiar with command line on linux and mac, so that should not be an obstacle.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

Ehhh? What is your problem exactly ? :D
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
barkas
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by barkas »

My problem is rather simple:

I am not able to root and I am noticing that there are differences between the howto and my situation.

Now I am looking for advice how to root nevertheless.
erdem_ua
SamyGO Admin

Post by erdem_ua »

ubiquitous wrote:Seems like he leaked it onto a iPhone pirate forum here:
Same model as in his signature.
Thanks for reporting that.

Now time for revenge.

I ask all borring users register to this forum and give -1 to user "Edit" and destroy his reputation at that forum.
You can reach his posts from his page:
erdem_ua
SamyGO Admin

Post by erdem_ua »

I asked to that forum for hours and the topic has been removed from the site. (At least the moved to VIP area)
At least its hidden to public eyes, which is enough for us.

Return to “[H] Software”