[ROOT] H "Network" root (FW<=Oct.2015, no T-GFS)

Here are software that related with Samsung H series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

FilipeAmadeuO
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [!!!] Rooting H on latest firmwares

Post by FilipeAmadeuO »

zoelechat wrote:You downgraded to 2130, right? (despite deleted post ;) )
Now you should switch to Skype root, as advised in first post in case of "complaints" :)
I downgraded because oscam actual lib is not working on 2740 (Works ok on 2130).
No complains :) Just to understand the diferences :)
How can i check the time taken per process so i can try to understand what is delaying ? Any log i can activate ?
This is the test phase :)
Last edited by FilipeAmadeuO on Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Znet wrote:its recomended downgrade to 2130 ?
Not especially, if you're happy like that :)
Znet wrote:one more question. new root only works with wireles ? for now, sure.
Right, as first posts states: for now. Wired support will come after test phase.
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

FilipeAmadeuO wrote:How can i check the time taken per process so i can try to understand what is delaying ? Any log i can activate ?
Maybe sectroyer could tell more when he'll be back from mushrooms (!) but AFAIK you can't, even less before any root access...
I guess such "slowness" might be expected in some cases, and that's why advise to switch to Skype root is there. Otherwise you still can use libSoftPowerOff to get instant ON :)
FilipeAmadeuO
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by FilipeAmadeuO »

zoelechat wrote:
FilipeAmadeuO wrote:How can i check the time taken per process so i can try to understand what is delaying ? Any log i can activate ?
Maybe sectroyer could tell more when he'll be back from mushrooms (!) but AFAIK you can't, even less before any root access...
I guess such "slowness" might be expected in some cases, and that's why advise to switch to Skype root is there. Otherwise you still can use libSoftPowerOff to get instant ON :)
OK. Just another question. Do you know if Samsung TV?s (exemple F and H series) uses USB 3.0 ports ?
And if it makes much difference using a USB 3.0 pen disk ?
Thanks
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

FilipeAmadeuO wrote:Just another question. Do you know if Samsung TV?s (exemple F and H series) uses USB 3.0 ports ?
I think so (check if some are blue :D ), but in any case better use a quality 2.0 than a crappy 3.0. I don't think it would make MUCH difference if both are quality ones.

Btw, here "test phase" more means limited people to protect the innocent than upcoming improvements.
You're now able to "root enough" any FW and downgrade it, then use Skype root if not totally satisfied. Simple as that. :)
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

FilipeAmadeuO wrote:@sectroyer
I have a H6200 and F5500 root TV and on the F series the start is much faster than H series.
Example:
F5500 -> 30 seconds until i get telnet access
H6200 -> 90 seconds until i get telnet access
Is this expected ?
How can i check the time taken per process so i can try to understand what is delaying ?
Hmm I think you should add some sleep run.sh on usb so you will get telnet access after 120 seconds :) You shouldn't get telnet access so fast :( :roll:
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
FilipeAmadeuO
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by FilipeAmadeuO »

sectroyer wrote:
FilipeAmadeuO wrote:@sectroyer
I have a H6200 and F5500 root TV and on the F series the start is much faster than H series.
Example:
F5500 -> 30 seconds until i get telnet access
H6200 -> 90 seconds until i get telnet access
Is this expected ?
How can i check the time taken per process so i can try to understand what is delaying ?
Hmm I think you should add some sleep run.sh on usb so you will get telnet access after 120 seconds :) You shouldn't get telnet access so fast :( :roll:
Ok :) :)
id001
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by id001 »

It works on UE55H7000ST firmware 2740 :)
dimkin
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by dimkin »

UE55H6650 T-MST14DEUC 2740.6 works. Thanks friends!!! How to vnelrit Oscam? Or it is possible for other Emu?
Bobsilvio
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Bobsilvio »

Samsung: UE55HU8500
Vers: T-GFP9DEUC-1260.3
Not work.
http://postimg.org/image/e3fg64r79/
Samsung UE55HU8500 T-GFP9DEUC 1300.2

Return to “[H] Software”