UN46H6203af EEPROM Reset

This forum is for information related with H series hardware instead of firmware/software.

nickademus420

UN46H6203af EEPROM Reset

Post by nickademus420 »

Hi. New to the forums. Thanks in advance for any and all help you all may provide me.
That being said, I am helping a friend fix their Samsung UN46H6203af 46" LCD Tv. It's standby light would come on, but when you pressed the power button on either the tv or the remote, it would just start blinking.
I looked on the power supply for bulged caps or burn spots, nothing. The owner offered to buy a replacement power supply just to see if it was the issue, and after replacing, it did not fix the issue. Someone brought to my attention that sometimes and EEPROM reset may solve this non-powering on issue.
I attempted to find the EEPROM chip on this particular mainboard, BN41-02245A. I have so far been unsuccessful. I have attempted to find a free service manual online for this or similar tvs, also unsuccessful. So I now turn to this board, to see if someone can clue me in on either the exact location of this chip, or at least the numbers on the board near the chip, or numbers on the chip. Really I'm looking for any information on how to perform this reset.
Thanks again for your time.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: UN46H6203af EEPROM Reset

Post by juusso »

Hi resolution photos could help fo decide.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE

Return to “[H] Hardware”