Please I need help.

Here is information about customize your H series firmware.

Weskelley
SamyGO Project Donor

Please I need help.

Post by Weskelley »

A few days ago I calibrated without knowing the HDMI option in the service menu of my samsung tv un55h6103. the colors were unusual in shades completely out of the ordinary. tried to restore television both the normal TV menu as the service menu but with no effect. It turns out that when restored the television for the service menu it automatically issued a 9999.9 version and now I want to go back to 1038.2 which is the latest but as 9999 is greater than 1038 to 1038 does not start the USB and automatic updates option says he has I have the latest software but know it's not because the interface is ugly and old, already in 1037 that I wore was prettier and far more quickly. I urge you to help me, I know you did it wrong should never have changed anything on television.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Please I need help.

Post by zoelechat »

You have at least 2 options:
-Claim warranty if still valid.
-Use tools from there to try to root then downgrade your TV. Donation required for access. No guarantee it will work with your model though, we have absolutely no feedback about T-NT14MUABC firmware, and even less with 9999.9 version :D
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
Ronny3

Post by Ronny3 »

Hi!
Still to be calibrated in the service menu of HDMI participate, but before this can be done and to calibrate the HDMI calibr picture screen!
It will be back to normal color! :)
Weskelley
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Weskelley »

my version is currently in 9999 and I'm trying to download the latest for my model is 1038.2 but for automatic update does not work nor the usb. I do not know what else to do to get out of this version 9999. I've tried to downgrade the site ip samygo.tv but does not. By Favot can anyone help me?
Weskelley
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Weskelley »

I made a donation of $ 11. When can I access the forum root of my television series M?
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

Weskelley wrote:I made a donation of $ 11. When can I access the forum root of my television series M?
M series hard to tell. I think 3 years from now we might have something for you ;)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Weskelley wrote:I made a donation of $ 11. When can I access the forum root of my television series M?
If donation has not been approved instantly, you probably didn't follow carefully procedure there:
About Donations to SamyGO.tv
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
Weskelley
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Weskelley »

I had access in the root area but am Brazilian and not much understand the English language so I have a doubt: my version is 9999 (developer) but would return to 1038.2 but I can not and do not know what I do. As I have access to the archives of television? I have to connect a cable on tv and pc or root is done by usb? please help me, read all the pages but did not understand.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

NOBODY will help with version 9999 :) You should have ANY other version :) One way is to use 0000 firmware to DOWNgrade :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
Weskelley
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Weskelley »

where do I download the 0000? remembering that my model is un55h6103 and the update file is T-nt14muabc.exe I reseted my television and instead of finding 1038.2 found the 9999 and installed.

Return to “[H] Firmware”