Warning!!! Rooting H. Warning!!!!

Here is information about customize your H series firmware.

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: Warning!!! Rooting H. Warning!!!!

Post by sectroyer »

Recordings are encrypted copying them will not help you :) If you want to copy your recordings you should disable OTN Support as quickly as possible :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
oparte

Post by oparte »

Hello,

I own a 55h6200.

Service menu shows OTNservertype, OTNtestsserver, SWUReset,SWUDuration and SWUFailtest but no OTN support !!

Firmware version is :

T-MST14DEUC-2130.0
T-MST14DEUS-1009

Anyone know how to help me out ?

Thanks !
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Check wiki and you will know
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

oparte wrote:Hello,

I own a 55h6200.

Service menu shows OTNservertype, OTNtestsserver, SWUReset,SWUDuration and SWUFailtest but no OTN support !!

Firmware version is :

T-MST14DEUC-2130.0
T-MST14DEUS-1009

Thanks !
You have "LATEST firmware" :) I already warned about updating :) (Multiple times) Now you have to go to EXTENDED service menu to disable OTN. However root should still work but clock is ticking :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
realkeule

Post by realkeule »

sectroyer wrote:
oparte wrote:Hello,

I own a 55h6200.

Firmware version is :

T-MST14DEUC-2130.0
T-MST14DEUS-1009

Thanks !
You have "LATEST firmware" :) I already warned about updating :) (Multiple times) Now you have to go to EXTENDED service menu to disable OTN. However root should still work but clock is ticking :)
i?m on 2130 also because tv is 5 days old and im first time here...
there is an new fw 2133. how to block the update? how i come in the extended service menu. there is nothing in wiki writen.

regards
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

realkeule wrote:how to block the update? how i come in the extended service menu. there is nothing in wiki writen.
Did you even check? How about clicking on the ENORMOUS red link in sectroyer's signature :D
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
realkeule

Post by realkeule »

sorry, the link was to big :)
thanks ^^

maybe OT but:

because of the bug while otn off maybe is good idea to block the update server ip adress in a firewall.
does anyone know the update server adress from samsung?
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

realkeule wrote:sorry, the link was to big :)
thanks ^^

maybe OT but:

because of the bug while otn off ....
There is NO bug with OTN set to OFF just set also OTA to OFF :)
realkeule wrote: maybe is good idea to block the update server ip adress in a firewall.
It is confirmed this doesn't work :)
realkeule

Post by realkeule »

sectroyer wrote:
realkeule wrote: maybe is good idea to block the update server ip adress in a firewall.
It is confirmed this doesn't work :)
if you block the adress(es) it must work. maybe they need a range.... or they beam it directly into my screen :lol:
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

realkeule wrote: if you block the adress(es) it must work. maybe they need a range.... or they beam it directly into my screen :lol:
Almost NOBODY want's to block Smart Hub IP and that's enough for samsung to install update ;)

Return to “[H] Firmware”