Samsung h6200

Here is information about customize your H series firmware.

Steveb2l8
SamyGO Project Donor

Samsung h6200

Post by Steveb2l8 »

zoelechat wrote:? pericoloso sporgersi :ugeek:
What do you mean?Image
Last edited by Steveb2l8 on Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model : UE22H5610AYXZT
Firmware : T-MST14DEUC-2130.0 / T-MST14DEUS-1008
littlesaint

Samsung h6200

Post by littlesaint »

Potresti spiegare come si esegue il root del tv installando una usb virtuale che servir? a vedere le cartelle condivise in rete? Grazie!

----

Could you explain how you run the root of tv installing a virtual usb that will serve to see the shared folders on the network? Thank You!
Last edited by littlesaint on Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Samsung h6200

Post by juusso »

English please
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
rikben

Post by rikben »

Hello,
You gained another italian member here... It's me.

I understood I may turn on PVR features on my original 48H6240 (fw. MST 2130) changing the model no. to another one having PVR like 48H6500 or 48H6900. Is it true?
Is enought to have just PVR / Timeshift feature ?

Someone could suggest me in italian how to do that in PVTMSG?
P.S. May be possible to use the original Samsung IR extender attached to a audio out jack of the pc in order to transmit IR code sequence required?
Steveb2l8
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Steveb2l8 »

littlesaint wrote:Hi, thanks u for the reply. It's possible to bypass the dlna and browse the network? as you enable this option?

-? possibile sfogliare la rete e bypassare il dlna? Come abilito questa opzione?

L'intenzione ? quella di poter accedere alle cartelle condivise in rete e quindi ai file presenti (file video nel mio caso) ed eseguirli senza ausilio del dlna.
Hi littlesaint, as i said you must "root" your TV, to do that you must donate to access to the forum section dedicated to H series root. After that i will be happy to give you my help (i'm a "normal" user :oops: )
Just for your info my TV model is in my signature ... and yes i succesfully rooted it.
FIRST OF ALL YOU NEED TO DEACTIVATE ANY AUTOMATIC FIRMWARE UPDATE as showed here :
http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/How_To ... re_Updates
at the moment the root is proved to work only on firmware until version 2130 !!!

Ciao, come ti ho detto devi effettuare il root del tuo TV, per fare ci? devi effettuare una donazione per poter accedere alla sezione dedicata a root della serie H. Sar? felice di aiutarti( sono un utente come te !)
Il modello ed il firmware del mio TV ? indicato a pi? di pagina nella mia firma !
E' estremamente importante che tu disabiliti l'update automatico del firmware come indicato qui :
http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/How_To ... re_Updates
al momento il root funziona solo su firmware precedenti alla versione 2130 !
Quale versione ? installata al momento sul tuo TV ?
Steveb2l8
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Steveb2l8 »

rikben wrote: I understood I may turn on PVR features on my original 48H6240 (fw. MST 2130) changing the model no. to another one having PVR like 48H6500 or 48H6900. Is it true?
Is enought to have just PVR / Timeshift feature ?
Yes it's enough / si ? sufficiente !
rikben wrote:P.S. May be possible to use the original Samsung IR extender attached to a audio out jack of the pc in order to transmit IR code sequence required?
Yes i used Samsung IR extender connected to an IPAD ! / io ho usato l'IR extender con un IPAD !
rikben

Post by rikben »

Steveb2l8 wrote:...
Hi Iobi, i'm Italian too. To activate the PVR function, you need to change the model in the service menu with another one supporting PVR (i made the same with my 22H5610).
to enter the Service menu you can use the sequence INFO + MENU + MUTE + POWER ON, BUT ... not all the option are active or visible, to activate it you need to enter in the "advanced" service men? using the guide shown here : http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/How_to ... SPEED_keys
Ciao raga,
I'm going to do the same too. I'll try to change a 48H6240 to a 48H6500 because I want PVR /timeshift feature.

I will let you know very soon.

Riccardo
Steveb2l8
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Steveb2l8 »

rikben wrote:
Hi Iobi, i'm Italian too. To activate the PVR function, you need to change the model in the service menu with another one supporting PVR (i made the same with my 22H5610).
to enter the Service menu you can use the sequence INFO + MENU + MUTE + POWER ON, BUT ... not all the option are active or visible, to activate it you need to enter in the "advanced" service men? using the guide shown here : http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/How_to ... SPEED_keys
Ciao raga,
I'm going to do the same too. I'll try to change a 48H6240 to a 48H6500 because I want PVR /timeshift feature.

Riccardo
If you cannot change it using Factory+3speed use Info+ Factory with TV powered ON !!!
Steveb2l8
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Steveb2l8 »

rikben wrote:
Ciao raga,

Riccardo
And not touch any other setting, if you don't know what u are doing !!
rikben

Post by rikben »

Steveb2l8 wrote: If you cannot change it using Factory+3speed use Info+ Factory with TV powered ON !!!
Do you mean I should try using
button of original remote followed by [FACTORY] sent by Android Phone IR emulator?
"with tv powered on" it means that I should not be in service mode but in normal TV showing ?

Return to “[H] Firmware”