UE48H6290 no longer starts. Only the Smart TV logo is visible, then it is dark and the LED flashes 5 times.

Here for general support for H series TVs, request and problem solve area.

raubritter110

UE48H6290 no longer starts. Only the Smart TV logo is visible, then it is dark and the LED flashes 5 times.

Post by raubritter110 »

Hello, my English is unfortunately not that good, so the text is translated. I myself am a trained electrical installer, measuring and doing, just need to know where.

Our TV Samsung UE48H6290SS is causing problems. As soon as you turn it on, the Smart TV logo comes, then it goes dark, only the lighting is on for 1 minute. Then everything in standby. I've already got a power supply and replaced it. Problem is the same. Three LEDs light up on the T-Con board. Could only be the mainboard. Is there a way to reset this TV without the screen working? Oh yes, the standby LED flashes 5 times after switching on. Is there a service manual for the device?

Many thanks in advance.
kovacs1122

Re: UE48H6290 no longer starts. Only the Smart TV logo is visible, then it is dark and the LED flashes 5 times.

Post by kovacs1122 »

eeprom got wrecked, keep turning on and see if it works, if it works then backup adc and wb and do eeprom reset and self test if eeprom is ok. if not replace mainboard.

Return to “[H] Support”