WinSCP Commandline connection

Here for general support for H series TVs, request and problem solve area.

independentarie

WinSCP Commandline connection

Post by independentarie »

Hello all,

so I have an UE48H6270SS and I installed SamyGO on it successfully (which was very difficult because the documentation is somewhat lacking), and now I want to install apps. I got FTP access on port 21, but I can't use the command line. I tried connecting to Port 23 to use the command line with the following settings, and it didn't work:
Protocol: FTP, SFTP, SCP
user: root or anonymous

What am I doing wrong? how can I connect to use the command line?

Thanks in advance
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: WinSCP Commandline connection

Post by sectroyer »

independentarie wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:42 pm What am I doing wrong? how can I connect to use the command line?
I would try using ssh in windows terminal and checking the output :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
independentarie

Post by independentarie »

Thank you for your quick answer! do you mean command line, or powershell? sorry I'm fairly new to this.
Edit: I established an ssh connection via command line, but what is the password? root and no password doesn't seem to be working.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

independentarie wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:49 pm Thank you for your quick answer! do you mean command line, or powershell? sorry I'm fairly new to this.
Edit: I established an ssh connection via command line, but what is the password? root and no password doesn't seem to be working.
ssh should work in both. As always PW is SamyGO :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!

Return to “[H] Support”