TV power on itself after 2 hours

Here for general support for H series TVs, request and problem solve area.

Johnny
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: TV power on itself after 2 hours

Post by Johnny »

@steef84

You advice to re-eabling OTN, remove USB and an update menu appears? - Where does the menu appear? Right in the advanced service menu after unplugging my root USB stick?

In your personal info you write about your downgraded F-series TV?! Is downgrading possible now?

Thank you!
steef84
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by steef84 »

I gave that advice to disable the automatic search for new updates 2 hours after i turned off my tv. Ofcourse i enabled OTN just a short time, cause enabling OTN is a very bad thing! That option appeared in my normal update menu which stayed gray in my case when disabled OTN and having root enabled.
And yes: fw downgrade is possible: look in the extra donor section of this forum 8-)8-)
UE32F4510 T-MST12DEUC-1118.4 using donor root downgraded to 1112.2 ;) + oscam
UE40D5700 T-MST5DEUC-1025.0 using public root RIP
UE40H6240 T-MST14DEUC 2130 using donor root + oscam
UE55J6240 T-HKMFDEUC-1470.3 no root
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

steef84 wrote:I gave that advice to disable the automatic search for new updates 2 hours after i turned off my tv. Ofcourse i enabled OTN just a short time, cause enabling OTN is a very bad thing! That option appeared in my normal update menu which stayed gray in my case when disabled OTN and having root enabled.
And yes: fw downgrade is possible: look in the extra donor section of this forum 8-)8-)
You should root your D :) If I am right it supports oscam :D
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
steef84
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: RE: Re: TV power on itself after 2 hours

Post by steef84 »

sectroyer wrote:You should root your D :) If I am right it supports oscam :D
Will do when got some time ;)... however it seems my UE40D5700 seems to die soon :cry: .....

Offtopic:
SpoilerShow
Got some annoying bars on my screen. Also some black horizontal lines which cannot be photographed properly but seen clearly by me.
Do i have some bad caps or is my lcd dying?
http://postimg.org/image/qwiwp8ok1
UE32F4510 T-MST12DEUC-1118.4 using donor root downgraded to 1112.2 ;) + oscam
UE40D5700 T-MST5DEUC-1025.0 using public root RIP
UE40H6240 T-MST14DEUC 2130 using donor root + oscam
UE55J6240 T-HKMFDEUC-1470.3 no root

Return to “[H] Support”