Rooting LATEST H firmware [discuss]

Here for general support for H series TVs, request and problem solve area.

RypeDub
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:26 am

Re: Rooting LATEST H firmware [discuss]

Post by RypeDub »

What's fast root?

How do you use libFWdowngrade?

I can't send commands, do you know how to fix that?

Do you have SamyGO widget? Is it useful at all?
55" Samsung 4K uHD Smart TV Model Number UN55HU6830 Running Firmware Version T-NT14UAKUC-1130.8

Rooted ;)

User avatar
d3lta
SamyGO Project Donor
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:28 pm

Re: Rooting LATEST H firmware [discuss]

Post by d3lta »

RypeDub wrote:What's fast root?

How do you use libFWdowngrade?

I can't send commands, do you know how to fix that?

Do you have SamyGO widget? Is it useful at all?
What did u do?

Did u read the libFWdowngrade topic? it explains all

U can't send commands? do u have root acces?

do u know how to use putty/telnet?
EU48H6400 T-MST14DEUC-2781.0 --> 2310.0 (Skype root)

RypeDub
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:26 am

Re: Rooting LATEST H firmware [discuss]

Post by RypeDub »

I rooted using the InstallSamyGO method and I have root access.

The root files are on my TV and I can FTP/SSH over.

Yes, I know how to use PuTTy/telnet/terminal/etc. When I enter commands it says tty isn't enabled or something similar, I posted it in other posts of mine.

I did read the downgrading topic but since I couldn't execute commands I figured maybe it wasn't for me. That's why I just wanted to know whats a benefit of downgrading.
55" Samsung 4K uHD Smart TV Model Number UN55HU6830 Running Firmware Version T-NT14UAKUC-1130.8

Rooted ;)

horatyu
SamyGO Project Donor
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:55 pm

Re: Rooting LATEST H firmware [discuss]

Post by horatyu »

d3lta wrote:Succesfull on EU48H6400 T-MST14DEUC-2781.0 BT-S/G

Downgrade to T-MST14DEUC-2130.0 then used the Skype root methode.

Running perfect now on 2130.0

Thank u
No need to give the software back to 2130, I managed method for latest firmwares
I managed root method USB memory stick 2: one used to record a memory stick and another with two folders: InstallSamyGO-H and SamyGO
I have H6400 T-MST14DEUC-2781 and work oscam for satelit and cable

djcool
SamyGO Project Donor
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:00 pm

Re: Rooting LATEST H firmware [discuss]

Post by djcool »

horatyu wrote:
No need to give the software back to 2130, I managed method for latest firmwares
I managed root method USB memory stick 2: one used to record a memory stick and another with two folders: InstallSamyGO-H and SamyGO
I have H6400 T-MST14DEUC-2781 and work oscam for satelit and cable
Hello can you explain , how are you gettting running oscam stable on latest firmware 2781??.Thx

horatyu
SamyGO Project Donor
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:55 pm

Re: Rooting LATEST H firmware [discuss]

Post by horatyu »

after root:

HOW TO OSCAM

1: unpack it and upload the oscam folder to /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/bin.
2:Copy only the libOscamX_buildXXX.so file containing the letter of your tv series to the newly created /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/bin/oscam folder.
3:To enable the autorun, copy 05_05_Oscam.init to /mnt/etc/init.d/.
4:Download samyGOso_v1.2.5.zip from here and unzip it.
Then copy the file samyGOso from the unzipped folder \samyGOso\out-\ to the tv?s folder /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/bin/.
Make sure you replace the existing one.
5:Add executable attribute with Putty !!!
CODE:
chmod 755 /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/bin/samyGOso
chmod 755 /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/bin/oscam/oscam-svn10666-samsungtv-webif
chmod 755 /mnt/etc/init.d/05_05_Oscam.init

6:Reboot the tv, wait for about 30 seconds and then use your web browser to connect to oscam
(http://<ip address of tv>:8888) and setup your servers.

djcool
SamyGO Project Donor
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:00 pm

Re: Rooting LATEST H firmware [discuss]

Post by djcool »

horatyu wrote:after root:

HOW TO OSCAM

1: unpack it and upload the oscam folder to /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/bin.
2:Copy only the libOscamX_buildXXX.so file containing the letter of your tv series to the newly created /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/bin/oscam folder.
3:To enable the autorun, copy 05_05_Oscam.init to /mnt/etc/init.d/.
4:Download samyGOso_v1.2.5.zip from here and unzip it.
Then copy the file samyGOso from the unzipped folder \samyGOso\out-\ to the tv?s folder /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/bin/.
Make sure you replace the existing one.
5:Add executable attribute with Putty !!!
CODE:
chmod 755 /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/bin/samyGOso
chmod 755 /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/bin/oscam/oscam-svn10666-samsungtv-webif
chmod 755 /mnt/etc/init.d/05_05_Oscam.init

6:Reboot the tv, wait for about 30 seconds and then use your web browser to connect to oscam
(http://<ip address of tv>:8888) and setup your servers.
But with T-MST14DEUC-2781 it crashes on scrambled channel at leat wit tanyasoft oscamapi or are there a newer?

zoelechat
Official SamyGO Developer
Posts: 8445
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:32 pm
Location: France

Re: Rooting LATEST H firmware [discuss]

Post by zoelechat »

TanjaSoft wrote:fw downgrade is required for series H, with version greater than 2602
:geek:

Note that despite advice, it was reported to work with 2606 (currently available in libFWdowngrade 1st post...)

ah? on 2781 too? :D
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.

horatyu
SamyGO Project Donor
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:55 pm

Re: Rooting LATEST H firmware [discuss]

Post by horatyu »

djcool wrote:
horatyu wrote:after root:

HOW TO OSCAM

2:Copy only the libOscamX_buildXXX.so file containing the letter of your tv series to the newly created /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/bin/oscam folder.
But with T-MST14DEUC-2781 it crashes on scrambled channel at leat wit tanyasoft oscamapi or are there a newer?
do you have libOscam for your tv?

libOscamH_build128.so this is name





48h6400 T-MST14DEUC-2781 Method root is not based skype===> work ok oscam on satelite and dvb-c on scrambled channel

cyborcc
SamyGO Project Donor
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:05 pm

Re: Rooting LATEST H firmware [discuss]

Post by cyborcc »

horatyu wrote:after root:

HOW TO OSCAM

1: unpack it and upload the oscam folder to /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/bin.
2:Copy only the libOscamX_buildXXX.so file containing the letter of your tv series to the newly created /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/bin/oscam folder.
3:To enable the autorun, copy 05_05_Oscam.init to /mnt/etc/init.d/.
4:Download samyGOso_v1.2.5.zip from here and unzip it.
Then copy the file samyGOso from the unzipped folder \samyGOso\out-\ to the tv?s folder /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/bin/.
Make sure you replace the existing one.
5:Add executable attribute with Putty !!!
CODE:
chmod 755 /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/bin/samyGOso
chmod 755 /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/bin/oscam/oscam-svn10666-samsungtv-webif
chmod 755 /mnt/etc/init.d/05_05_Oscam.init

6:Reboot the tv, wait for about 30 seconds and then use your web browser to connect to oscam
(http://<ip address of tv>:8888) and setup your servers.
is the encrypted TV-signal also in 30 sec ready?
I have h6470 with V2770 and I am still waiting for a good solution. 180sec are to worst for the startup and i dont want to downgrade the Firmware, because of the highly brick risk

Post Reply

Return to “[H] Support”