I have rooted my UE40J5200 (Distinguised "H") with the following firmware: T-N14MJDEUC ver1121.0 and H "Network" root from here viewtopic.php?f=75&t=9622
With ver1104.0 did not worked, as no widget appeared on Smarthub.
After the root I coulnd't use Youtube anymore. I reseted Smarthub, installed Youtube widget again and worked till first Shutdown of TV. After that I had again reset the Smarthub and so on...
I searched internet for a solution an I found on a russian forum the following procedure for using Youtube without reseting the Smathub:
1. Disconnect TV from the Internet - Menu, Network, Network Status
2. Turn off the TV with the remote.
3. Turn off the TV from the outlet and wait for 3 minutes.
4. Insert the TV into the outlet, turn on the TV with the remote control.
5. Press the button on the Smart Hub remote, Applications, as you log in, exit.
6. Go to the TV settings - Menu, Network, Network Status, connect to the network.
7. Go to Smart Hub, Applications - Everything works and is loaded.
This procedure however is causing not loading the root anymore, because for loading the root it is necessary that the Wifi connection to be active!
I have the sensation that the root is not complete or something.
Please help me to solve this problem.
Attached are the logs for rooting.
It seems that the files from folder /mnt/lib/modules/NT14M/ are needed, but I checked with FTP and that folder is empty.