New update 1480.4 and HDMI-CEC

General forum talking area for J series TVs.

jalls72

New update 1480.4 and HDMI-CEC

Post by jalls72 »

Good morning,

Someone has checked if the new update to FW 1480.4 solves the problems with the HDMI-CEC?

Thank you

Enviado desde mi SM-T800 mediante Tapatalk
dwardo

Re: New update 1480.4 and HDMI-CEC

Post by dwardo »

1480 seems to have solved the HDMI-CEC issues for me. Remote works on my Pi3 as soon as I switch source to it... No need to force anynet+ reconnection anymore.

The firmware modification must be very small, the flashing of the new firmware (only a small patch I'm guessing) was almost instantaneous !
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

dwardo wrote:The firmware modification must be very small, the flashing of the new firmware (only a small patch I'm guessing) was almost instantaneous !
No such "smart" update on Samsung TV's, deceitful white elephant is "working" in the background (download full fw, prepare shit, slowdown tv, etc...) then "visible" part of update is only partition switching, hence "instantaneous" belief :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
dwardo

Post by dwardo »

zoelechat wrote:
dwardo wrote:The firmware modification must be very small, the flashing of the new firmware (only a small patch I'm guessing) was almost instantaneous !
No such "smart" update on Samsung TV's, deceitful white elephant is "working" in the background (download full fw, prepare shit, slowdown tv, etc...) then "visible" part of update is only partition switching, hence "instantaneous" belief :)
Thanks for the enlightenment !
jalls72

Post by jalls72 »

Thanks!!!

Return to “[J] General”