samygo for this model ( Samsung - UE55JU6450 )

General forum talking area for J series TVs.

ramus
SamyGO Project Donor

samygo for this model ( Samsung - UE55JU6450 )

Post by ramus »

Hello,

Is it possible to use the model samygo with this model?
Or is not it with the new series of samsung?

This is my model, Samsung - UE55JU6450, have also found nothing on the internet. !
Samsung - UE55JU6450 - Firmware 1480 + USB 3.0 MediaRange 8GB - SamyGO_J_sysroot_v5.1 + OSCAM mit tzcamd + Selfsat H30D2
Samsung - Soundbar HW-K450
BitFenix Prodigy ITX Tower​ & ASRock-J3455-ITX​ mit picoPSU-120 & Salcar 72W Netzteil und 16GB Ram von Kingston​ & Seagate Iron Wolf Pro​ & Transcend​ mit Debian​ und OMV
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: samygo for this model ( Samsung - UE55JU6450 )

Post by sectroyer »

You will be able to use it with new rooting method that we will release "soon" but first you have to CORRECTLY block updates on router, without it no point trying...
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
ramus
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by ramus »

When is it to be expected?
They have a guidance as I in the fritz box the firmware update block can?
Samsung - UE55JU6450 - Firmware 1480 + USB 3.0 MediaRange 8GB - SamyGO_J_sysroot_v5.1 + OSCAM mit tzcamd + Selfsat H30D2
BitFenix Prodigy ITX Tower​ & ASRock-J3455-ITX​ mit picoPSU-120 & Salcar 72W Netzteil und 16GB Ram von Kingston​ & Seagate Iron Wolf Pro​ & Transcend​ mit Debian​ und OMV
ramus
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by ramus »

is this right or wrong? my tv is Wlan not cable :-(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

much more than those two also you didn't provide results of "ping" command :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
ramus
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by ramus »

Yes I have already done right ....

When is to be expected with samygo?
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

ramus wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:46 pm Yes I have already done right ....

When is to be expected with samygo?
no you did NOT provide ping command results, no idea if your blocking works or not :)
ramus
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by ramus »

sectroyer wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:42 am You will be able to use it with new rooting method that we will release "soon" but first you have to CORRECTLY block updates on router, without it no point trying...
Yes will work :-)
When will that be? Soon
Would like to try already times before ....
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

ramus wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:39 pm Yes will work :-)
When will that be? Soon
Would like to try already times before ....
First I wait for an update that will block this rooting and will make it NOT possible to use for people that do NOT block correctly :)
ramus
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by ramus »

ahr okay....
What a processor has the box because?

Would be something possible so something in the direction to program?
The vmc runs under enigma, or is there something?
see pictures !?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “[J] General”