[App] SFTP Server J/K

Here are software that related with Samsung J series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

[App] SFTP Server J/K

Post by sectroyer »

Unpack and put sftp-servrer in /tmp/sbin/. SFTP will automagically start to work :)

P.S. It might also work on other series :)

edit: Included in J sysroot>=5.1 and K sysroot>=1.4
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
notengo13
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [App] SFTP Server J/K

Post by notengo13 »

trying on H series en get libssl error
SpoilerShow

Code: Select all

error404:~> ssh root@192.168.17.19
root@192.168.17.19's password: 
# sftp-server 
sftp-server: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
# 
UE48H6640 T-MST14DEUC 2781.0 root latestH --> 2130.0 skypeRoot-->0000-->2115.3 "Skype refueled" Root
QE55QN93A - - >firmware T-NKM2DEUC-1805.4 (backup 1590.0) - - >update CURL60 Error --> CURL28 Error
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: [App] SFTP Server J/K

Post by sectroyer »

Expected you may may try renaming H one :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!

Return to “[J] Software”