Internet@TV broken after Factory Reset

Support for C series TVs that all user could ask. Please do not ask a questions at other forums.

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Internet@TV broken after Factory Reset

Post by juusso »

You need photo of service menu same tv as yours. Then you compare with your TV and maybe might you find what`s wrong. Mayne TV model has been changed?
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
bastler0815

Post by bastler0815 »

Hi,

hmmm strange beahviour :(

So if you need to know some settings from the SM let me know ... just write a PM or something like this ...

Were you able to change all the values directly after the firmware reset ? or had the TV it?s normal configuration after the reset ??

Greetz, Bastler
plasticassius

Post by plasticassius »

Hi, this happened to me too, but slightly different. I created the develop account, installed the modified widget, and everything's ok so far. Now, instead of leaving well enough alone, I try to change the ip address back so I can get widgets the normal way. So, I set it to 0.0.0.0, and it complains about an update error or collision (I don't remember). Then, I try Settings -> System Setup -> Reset, and now everything's stuck like in the picture above. I can't even get into internet@tv for normal widgets or modified widgets. I thought that there's no way to fix this, so next day, i did a reset in the service menu. The result was that I needed to reset up the tv, channels and all, but internet@tv was still broken. Now I thought I was completely hosed, but later that day, it started working again all on it's own.

Return to “[C] Support”