1. TV is plugged of from wall, right?
2. Join pins in red and do not release.
3. Plug TV to wall and wait until you get TV screen
4. Release pins
5. Put TV to stand by from RC
6. Repeat procedure: red line- key combination to enter service menu-factory reset.
At first, you do not have enter to service menu. Just after you get LCD on and power off TV from RC. If you are trying to get to SM from the first time, you do not get success. And you should concentrate on IC401. That`s not only my opinion, but technician, who invented this "hard TV reset" says the same: if there is no 8-pin microchips in other side of mainboard, then it should be IC401 in your case, not other chip. Sure, it differs from board to board and it is possible to have some variations. But another member has the same board and he made the trick.
Read here, maybe spotlight helps for you too?
Can you help me please
thx a lot
I've disconnected pin 4 (BL_ON) and now backlight goes on when powering on but no image or whatsoever, start melody was disables so no sound either.
If there is anything else to do or someone has successfully got over this, please comment!
Cheers from Argentina!