Boot loop restart problem on LE46C750R2K - help?

Support for C series TVs that all user could ask. Please do not ask a questions at other forums.

dcchb

Boot loop restart problem on LE46C750R2K - help?

Post by dcchb »

Hi all,

I have a Samsung LE46C750R2K TV which is stuck in a 45 second boot loop (where it restarts every 45 seconds) and looking for help/advice on how to fix as I haven't been able to find any further solutions on the wiki (or elsewhere).

I have tried the following with no success (in this order):
-Disabling AnyNet+
-Disabling Eco
-Going into the service menu (by pressing in order: info, menu, mute power on), then performing factory reset (which seemed to reset as it re-enabled the above but didn't fix the problem).
- Going into the service menu (by pressing in order: info, menu, mute power on), then turning off WatchDog. When I did this it didn't restart after 45 seconds as normal (and would continue to show video and audio from my HDMI) but it stopped responding to the remote control and after a few minutes it turned off - so it stopped restarting but after only a few minutes turned off.
- taking the back cover off and checking for any blown capacitors (the capacitors look fine), also the connections are all fine.
- after searching through youtube and forums I tried the freeze the NAND EEPROM IC chip fix. I bought some -55 deg C freeze spray, sprayed what I believe is the correct chip for approx 30 seconds (ish) in bursts, I tried this twice but it didn't change anything.

I seem to be out of options. Is there any other suggestions of how to fix?

In summary: bootloop restart issue happens every 45 seconds, I've tried as many potential fixes as I can find but haven't fixed, please can someone help?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Return to “[C] Support”