internet@tv unable to access

Support for C series TVs that all user could ask. Please do not ask a questions at other forums.

address

internet@tv unable to access

Post by address »

Hello,
I made a big fault, internet@tv was working but I wanted to change user from my account to 'develop' in order to install custom apps. So I reset the internet@tv and turn off and on the TV.
Now internet@tv is present but it seems it is not working in my country so I can not use it (the gear is grayed).

How can I try to rsolve and reinstall my apps? Thankyou

LE40C630K1PXTZ +PVR over nfs +Encryption Disabled +GEMSTAR GUIDE+ +internet@tv

6eff854bb45fa109df480c5e219c7f95
pbkrol

Re: internet@tv unable to access

Post by pbkrol »

Hello, I am in the same situation.
I have tried reset Tv but it can not connect internet@tv to servers.
My Player application (inside internet@tv) did upgrade automatically to version 2018 and next day it said no more cooperation sorry.
I tried to reinstall Player but it was not in uninstall section. I made to zero internet@tv but now I made it worse, and it is grayed like in above topic.
Before it was working with IPLA, WOWTV etc.

I use Google Chromecast but it was easier to use internet@tv for another on demand video content for examlle Player and Ipla and shockingly there were no advertising before playing content. I was at neighbours house and he has newer Samsung Tv from 2019 and advertising is very intense abou 5 minutes before launching content.

I am angry to Samsung that it forces to change tv for new.

Is there posiible to make changes in my TV Samsung LE40C650L1WXXH to watch internet@tv ?

bye and good luck everybody
salyam

Post by salyam »

I got the same pic on my PS50C6900. Try to change country bro. Press >>289<< (fast fwd and fast rwd, I mean) after entering Internet@TV and choose UK as an example. When dummy box is highlighted, press left arrow button to get to agreement box. If you need to setup develop account, then install PLEX app from Samsung app store, launch it, press registration button and set up develop account.
pbkrol

Post by pbkrol »

Thank you it works.
But I can not change for my country Poland, another countries work.
There is IPLA which I am very interested in. I have chosen some countries but they do not have IPLA.

Is it possible to switch to polish internet@tv or it is blocked ? I tried to change for example Belarus and then Poland but it does not work

bye
salyam

Post by salyam »

If your TV was not made for polish market, then Samsung probably blocked Internet in it. Alternatively, they may have a bug in FW causing this screen to appear when hitting factory reset in Internet@TV as I've seen a lot of people complaining about that issue.
When I installed Play and launched it, I got a message that I was not in Poland and it wouldn't work. I choose UK as a country in Internet@TV. I assume should work for you if you are in Poland?
pbkrol

Post by pbkrol »

Yes I am in Poland but option Poland it does not work. I have tried USA, UK, Germany, Belarus, Denmark and they work.
I do not get messages that I am not in a country - it does not work, and another countries work but content is unavaiable

Return to “[C] Support”