Patched Firmare PS50C7000

Support for C series TVs that all user could ask. Please do not ask a questions at other forums.

beatfreak
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: Patched Firmare PS50C7000

Post by beatfreak »

nitro2311 wrote: I do not have a list of channels on the tv, there is nothing to save
Then do a channel search anyway, we need an exported channel list file for a part of the rooting

nitro2311 wrote: So now I have to download:
1 (vmware) https://my.vmware.com/web/vmware/info/s ... ation/10_0
2 (suse linux for vm) http://www.vmware.com/pl/products/sles-for-vmware/

It will be ok?
VMware Workstation is the paid version, VMware Player is free to use
SLES means Suse Linux Enterprise Server, sounds way too large...^^ if you want a suse livecd check opensuse and pick a gnome live dvd or kde live dvd
Almost all Linux Install DVDs have a "try before use" option (like opensuse or ubuntu)i think "ubuntu desktop" could work even better "out of the box" tested it, Knoppix seems to work just fine.
just create an empty vm without installed os and select the *.iso cd-image to be used as the virtual cd-drive
nitro2311 wrote: Colone.dat - file that you can help me do, this is the only file I need to upload with the linux to tv ?
no, read the wiki article carefully, at the point "check if everything went right" the command ls shows everything that has to be on your pendrive
//UE40C6500 @ T-VALDEUC 3011 // rooted manual HotelMode style // PVR to NFS via 18MB on-the-fly sparse XFS //
FYI: you can close your ssh session with SamyGO with

Code: Select all

~.
If you can't fix it using dvct tape, you are not using enough dvct tape.
nitro2311

Post by nitro2311 »

Ok, I downloaded Ubuntu and Knoppix.
What's next?
I have to search for channels on tv, even though they do not exist and how to save the blank list?
beatfreak
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by beatfreak »

yes, just follow wiki
if channel export to usb is greyed out you'll have to find a way to get some channels in your list. maybe some dvb-t channels?
//UE40C6500 @ T-VALDEUC 3011 // rooted manual HotelMode style // PVR to NFS via 18MB on-the-fly sparse XFS //

~.
nitro2311

Post by nitro2311 »

I had not last time, but I want to finally finish it, but I can not in any way add any channels to the TV (I use the Out of the external satellite decoder).
In such a case, I can not hack tv?
beatfreak
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by beatfreak »

you could use the channel list of someone with same tv...

~.

Return to “[C] Support”