I have problem that my EPG is mishmashed. (Instead of special national characteristics - there are some symbols.)
I changed in service menu:
Region - PANEURO (was originaly adjusted)
PNP Language - SVK (nothing was adjusted)
Info Link Country - Slovakia (nothing was adjusted)
Then I reset TV to factory settings. But EPG is still mishmashed. When I doublecheck again. Everything above is right except Info link country. This is not defined again.
My TV UE55JU6480 for German market, but I am from Slovakia.
Please, could you help. What I do wrong?
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on http://ctrlv.it/ Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
Please accept my apologies for bothering you. I am trying to help someone in another thread who is hoping to change his TV version to German so that he can use SatCR.
Can you tell me what region option your TV was before you changed it to PANEURO.
Many thanks in advance
I also called to Samsung for support. They said, it is not possible to change. I can go also to service center and maybe they can change firmware to another one....
I would try it.
1. I bought "Universale Phone 3.5mm Jack IR Smart Remote Control " (it is not functional with iphone 5S or Galaxy S3 mini, I used my Asus NB)
2. I downloaded waws from this page https://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/Build ... ransmitter
3. I send these signals to my tv from Asus NB (sound set to 100% and through VLC player sound set to 125% - my NB was 10 cm from TV IR receiver):
a. tv is switched on
b. Factory + 3speed
c. Info + factory
4. Then in option is new "local set" - I set it to EU.
5. Then factory reset and vuala. EPG is not mishmashed on 99%.
I am very very happy