Automatically volume down

Here for general support for J series TVs, request and problem solve area.

pepitopepito

Automatically volume down

Post by pepitopepito »

I own a UE40J5100 and after some holidays I switched it on, it had locked the volume down at the joystick on the backside of the TV. The only change I got is to lock the volume up, so it's better to leave volume down... I unscrewed all the screws and found 2 flat cables. Tried to disconnect one or the other, but the only thing I got was to unable the IR function. I wouldn't care to make un useful that part, if I can control the TV with my remote control.

Enviado desde mi Redmi 4X mediante Tapatalk

guily6669

Re: Automatically volume down

Post by guily6669 »

Sorry, can't help, but just wanted to say that I have the same problem on my 2010 non smart TV LG 22 inch Led LCD TV, it's rare, but randomly sometimes the TV just locks it self and the volume keeps going down and doesn't respond to the remote control or touch buttons, I have to remove the power cable and reconnect to have it back again...

If you find the problem of yours, please report here as I might have the same problem, maybe it's a pot that is going bad, or maybe on mine it might be the touch panel that is pressing it self on the volume down even though I never used it and cleaned it up, but nothing work...

Return to “[J] Support”