Samsung UE43JU6060K Smart Hub problem!

Here for general support for J series TVs, request and problem solve area.

guily6669

Samsung UE43JU6060K Smart Hub problem!

Post by guily6669 »

Hi folks,

My Smart Hub apps are all gone, I only have E-manual and Web Browser, all the default apps are grayed out and do not work, neither I can install any non default app it always say Smart Hub is being updated, but the TV has 0 KB left and I'm totally pissed to have lost youtube which is the only thing I cared since I have a 2.1 speakers and I could let the TV on youtube playing music all night and turn the image off just leaving sound or youtube was the actual only source I could watch 4K content since my TV even the HD channels are crap...

I have tried all the resets possible (Assistance - self diagnosis reset; System - setup; Smart Hub - reset and Service menu factory reset).

I also tried app reset, SVC reset and everything reset from Service Menu and also tried app update trough service menu, but the TV never have any memory, it says app update ok but doesn't update anything. And I tried changing the zone code on the smart hub, but it's all the same, the TV always have 1GB used 0KB left and after a full factory reset the TV has like 10 MB left and soon after it has 0KB without even opening any app or updating any app and Smart Hub keep saying its updating, but doesn't update and all apps are gray out and just say the same, smart hub is updating...

I already contacted Samsung Live chat and it's just blahblahblah, they set me up for a remote assistance which happened yesterday, but all they did was smart hub reset which I told them I already tried and off course nothing worked, he told me to take it to a assistant store and ask for prices and more information there.

The TV has the latest FW 1530.1, is there anything I could try???

ps: It's beyond stupid that this is actually a samsung known problem which I have seen many people have on other forums and we have to pay for their stupidity of not even having a memory\cache clean function, no way to uninstall the default apps, no nothing, I heard on other forum that samsung even had to replace the whole motherboard just to have memory back which is so stupid and then he has to put auto-updates to off so it doesn't fill up again and prevent the same problem, however I always had smart hub auto update off and TV FW auto updates OFF and the TV ended up eating all the memory over time anyway without even me installing a single app and the only app I updated was the youtube years ago as it never got updated since like 2017...

Return to “[J] Support”