Donating if you can fix my UA48JU6000KXZN

Here for general support for J series TVs, request and problem solve area.

angkerbeybee

Donating if you can fix my UA48JU6000KXZN

Post by angkerbeybee »

Hello

After going in to my Samsung Smart TV UA48JU6000KXZN service menu and changing Region & Tuner my TV is stuck and remote buttons are not doing anything except for power button.
if i press power on remote TV turns on and all LED is working and i can see picture on screen of the Smart Hub Terms & Conditions because thats where i was last at before i change those settings at service menu but can't do anything else because all remote buttons do nothing on screen.
if i try Info + Menu + Mute + Power then something else happens, TV turns on and i can see back LEDS are on from the back of the TV because i toke the back cover off and front TV screen has little light to it but feels like it is off except it is not, so completely dark black screen but with little light to it from the LED on the back of the screen and thats it.
i think my only option here to fix it is the EEPROM reset and so far i have tried myself to do that but was unsuccessfully, mostly cos i have no idea which one is the EEPROM chip and tried couple of the chips on the main board but nothing happened.
i have attached high quality images the best i can do for each individual 8 pin chip on the main board and made sure the numbers on each chip are clear to read, you just might have to zoom in a bit, can anyone please confirm which is the EEPROM chip on my main board.

if EEPROM reset using a wire wasn't successful then my next option is to go to a tech expert with the EEPROM bin file and he can remove the EEPROM and put the bin file on it and then put the EEPROM back in main board and that should work right?!
please share your wisdom about this and i will be very grateful for all the help i can get and as promised i will make a donation if my TV is fixed.
Thanks.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Return to “[J] Support”