Can't add all sources to home menu bar

General forum talking area for K series TVs.

pvreed

Can't add all sources to home menu bar

Post by pvreed »

I have just bought a UE55KS7000 and love it. But I have a problem setting up my sources on the home menu bar. I use three different sources: satellite TV, an IPTV box and a cable box. At one time, I managed to add all three to the home menu, but now I only have the IPTV and cable box. For some reason, the down arrow on the source icon for the satellite TV has disappeared and I can't see how to add it. I have had all three showing on the menu, but not since I did a reset to change the region code. Any ideas?
pvreed

Re: Can't add all sources to home menu bar

Post by pvreed »

I have just bought a UE55KS7000 and use an IPTV box with it. This is a Revez MAG 254 box and it works very well. The problem I have is getting it to be recognised by the TV. The model number on the box is MAG254 2.7-IB-00 01 and I have tried entering all or part of this in various combinations, but it is never recognised. I do not know if Revez are the manufacturers, but they are not listed in the drop down for manufacturers. Is there any way I can this box recognised, as it is a nuisance having to go to its own remote to change channels?

Return to “[K] General”