Rooting LATEST K series?

General forum talking area for K series TVs.

zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Rooting LATEST K series?

Post by zoelechat »

You really think we're giving random boundaries? I personnally sacrificed a mainboard for everybody to know "up to 1169"...
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

ansgar wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:40 pm Some responses in this forum are quite rude. It is not a question of math, but whether the exploit used to root the TV is still applicable for the newer firmware releases.
I have explained multiple times. NONE of my sploits will EVER work on "latest fw". If you have something like that block updates and wait till your fw becomes OLD. Once it's old I might have something :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Rude but true and honest answer. Sad we do not have any estimate time, when new firmware become old enough to expect something special from you, sectroyer :|
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
Misterblue31

Post by Misterblue31 »

Hello, I have a UE55KS8000 with firmware 1222, European T-JZMDEUC.
I would like to know how to downgrade this firmware if it is possible and that it is the technique to downgrade a firmware K (I read a topic for the J version with firmware 00000, but did not find enough detail for understand)
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Yes, read in Extras about it
juusso wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:31 pm Rude but true and honest answer. Sad we do not have any estimate time, when new firmware become old enough to expect something special from you, sectroyer :|
Life :) Estimate is "soon" just now is "sooner". Just keep in mind that life has always higher priority ;)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
angelmg022

Post by angelmg022 »

sectroyer wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:22 pm Yes, read in Extras about it
juusso wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:31 pm Rude but true and honest answer. Sad we do not have any estimate time, when new firmware become old enough to expect something special from you, sectroyer :|
Life :) Estimate is "soon" just now is "sooner". Just keep in mind that life has always higher priority ;)
Hello, any chance to root the lastest firmware 1242? Samsung destroy my tv (KS9500) with this update, the good blacks now are grayish and blooming image, the transition of this new local dimming is slow at glance.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

angelmg022 wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:31 am Hello, any chance to root the lastest firmware 1242? Samsung destroy my tv (KS9500) with this update, the good blacks now are grayish and blooming image, the transition of this new local dimming is slow at glance.
Just read my footnote. I NEVER support "latest fw" until it becomes "old fw". Block updates and wait, only hope...

Return to “[K] General”