Smartview TV screen to Phone low range

General forum talking area for K series TVs.

jires

Smartview TV screen to Phone low range

Post by jires »

Hi Guys

Maybe is an old topic, but I really cannot find some info about that.
It's about screen mirroring to phone. My 75KS8000 is connected to internet via cable, but sometimes I want to cast a tv screen to the phone (samsung galaxy note 9) via SmartView. It's working on WiFi Direct when tv is on cable.
The issue is, that has have a very low range. It's playing well when I'm a few meters from the tv, but when I move the phone more than 5-7 meters from the tv, it's starting to loose a signal. Smartview function is quite useless when I cannot fx. go to toilet which is located 8 meters away from the tv and behind 2 walls.
Has anyone else that kind of issue? Anyone knows where WiFi antennas is located in tv, are they inside the screen panel or in the connection box?
notengo13
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: Smartview TV screen to Phone low range

Post by notengo13 »

jires wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:33 pm
The issue is, that has have a very low range. It's playing well when I'm a few meters from the tv, but when I move the phone more than 5-7 meters from the tv, it's starting to loose a signal. Smartview function is quite useless when I cannot fx. go to toilet which is located 8 meters away from the tv and behind 2 walls.
What about read some newspaper on toilet or buy a new TV for wc.
https://youtu.be/13GTbEW0bco
UE48H6640 T-MST14DEUC 2781.0 root latestH --> 2130.0 skypeRoot-->0000-->2115.3 "Skype refueled" Root
QE55QN93A - - >firmware T-NKM2DEUC-1805.4 (backup 1590.0) - - >update CURL60 Error --> CURL28 Error
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Or shit in a bucket maybe? :p
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
Darren

Post by Darren »

jires wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:33 pm Hi Guys

Maybe is an old topic, but I really cannot find some info about that.
It's about screen mirroring to phone. My 75KS8000 is connected to internet via cable, but sometimes I want to cast a tv screen to the phone (samsung galaxy note 9) via SmartView. It's working on WiFi Direct when tv is on cable.
Has anyone else that kind of issue? Anyone knows where WiFi antennas is located in tv, are they inside the screen panel or in the connection box?
At least your TV connected to your phone for casting from your phone. My TV, I don't know what happened, it used to cast perfectly whenevr I connected the casting with my Samsung Galaxy phone but, one day I connected my wife's Mi phone with my TV for casting and after that my TV has stopped getting connected with both Samsung Galaxy as well as Mi phones. It is just not screen casting now. It says, "Device available for casting" and when I press connect, it tries to connect but within a few seconds it says, "unable to connect".
Le meilleur pilules minceur en France

Return to “[K] General”