[ROOT] K ROOT on T-JZ* and T-HK* fws up to 1169

Here are software that related with Samsung K series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

jaroprofe
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: RE: Re: [ROOT] K ROOT on T-JZ* and T-HK* fws up to 1169

Post by jaroprofe »

zoelechat wrote:
riso wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:12 pm I am aware of the overflow (read the posts).. I was just curious if by any chance any fix/workaround has not come to life to fix it...

I thought that once u have the db it should be relatively quick and that it would work... but it doesn't...
If you want to try something: edit nfsclient (and/or smbclient) script, find command "mediadb-update -r ..." and remove "-r" switch there.
Setup huge amount of shares, reboot tv (restart script is not enough!) and report please :)

edit: or better, could you try with below script(s)?
*Attachment removed, included to latest sysroot*
Can you confirm if you can already access by samba to the hdd in ntfs? I have upgraded the entire folder etc and lib to sysroot but I still can not access it. Which specific files are the ones that need to be updated to work?
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Re: [ROOT] K ROOT on T-JZ* and T-HK* fws up to 1169

Post by zoelechat »

It's not Samba server ntfs fix (don't expect any), it's fix for numerous shares of Samba client (included in latest sysroot).
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
jaroprofe
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by jaroprofe »

I want to connect to an HDD in an enigma deco, can you explain how to do it? or put some link to a tutorial? I am trying it by configuring the 90_ntfsclient.init file and the 95_smbclient.init file but I only get the empty folder that I set
mastero122
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mastero122 »

racocvr wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:46 pm Sending RC keys works ok on T-HKMFK but launching app is not present even in the Smart View app, only Picture/Video/Music share and Remote Control.
I do not agree. Launching app IS present in the Smart View app even for T-HKMFK. I tried to launch SamyGO app with success!
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Good news about autostart, yet another artificial feature segmentation I guess... Would be worth comparing models and fw versions maybe, if we can get some consistency.

@mastero122
Do you mean you can launch app with SmartView but NOT with rccli ??
mastero122
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mastero122 »

Actually I dont have an access to linux computer now. I tried simply with Win but it didnt work by command line. Probably I didnt read carefuly your instructions? Downloaded to win system folder but "Unknown command".
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

mastero122 wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 7:38 pmActually I dont have an access to linux computer now.
Thanks Win32 build provided.
mastero122 wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 7:38 pmI tried simply with Win but it didnt work by command line.
There's no GUI anyway.
mastero122 wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 7:38 pmProbably I didnt read carefuly your instructions?
Am I supposed to guess?
mastero122 wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 7:38 pmDownloaded to win system folder but "Unknown command".
PATH is out of purpose here, how about simply extracting to current folder? :geek:
mastero122
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mastero122 »

Success!! Rccli worked. Widget started :)
TOMillr
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by TOMillr »

This version won't work on the MU-series, right? Or can it be adopted to work on those devices as well?
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Of course not.

Return to “[K] Software”