Page 3 of 4

Re: *** Requests for apps/patches K series ***

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:28 pm
by asiersan
zoelechat wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:33 am
Having both air and sat tuners doesn't mean it's dual: dual means "at the same time"
i,m confused,.... i was thinking mine was dual tunner

thanks a lot.

Re: *** Requests for apps/patches K series ***

Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:39 pm
by JeppeTh
I would appreciate a possibility to decode installed apps as on e.g. F-series.
Or if there's a possibility to download a non-encoded variant directly...

Re: *** Requests for apps/patches K series ***

Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:56 pm
by sectroyer
JeppeTh wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:39 pm
I would appreciate a possibility to decode installed apps as on e.g. F-series.
Or if there's a possibility to download a non-encoded variant directly...
Yes you can, there is a tool for that and you have to do it yourself. NOBODY can do it for you (key is tv based).

Re: *** Requests for apps/patches K series ***

Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:29 pm
by JeppeTh
sectroyer wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:56 pm
JeppeTh wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:39 pm
I would appreciate a possibility to decode installed apps as on e.g. F-series.
Or if there's a possibility to download a non-encoded variant directly...
Yes you can, there is a tool for that and you have to do it yourself. NOBODY can do it for you (key is tv based).
What tool? If you mean I have to develop the tool myself, then no I don't have enough knowledge for that...

Re: *** Requests for apps/patches K series ***

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:33 am
by sectroyer
JeppeTh wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:29 pm
What tool? If you mean I have to develop the tool myself, then no I don't have enough knowledge for that...
Nope there is a tool for each series different name. For example on H I used DumpSMP or something like that. You don't need to "develop" but you need to use it yourself :)

Re: *** Requests for apps/patches K series ***

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:03 am
by JeppeTh
sectroyer wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:33 am
JeppeTh wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:29 pm
What tool? If you mean I have to develop the tool myself, then no I don't have enough knowledge for that...
Nope there is a tool for each series different name. For example on H I used DumpSMP or something like that. You don't need to "develop" but you need to use it yourself :)
That sounds great, but I can't find there's any for K?
Or do you mean I can use the H variant for K as well?

Or do you mean the one that decrypts pvr/video files?

Re: *** Requests for apps/patches K series ***

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:12 pm
by sectroyer
JeppeTh wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:03 am
That sounds great, but I can't find there's any for K?
yeah you would need K version. BTW what's the point of decrypting such app. Nothing useful comes out of it :)
JeppeTh wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:03 am
Or do you mean I can use the H variant for K as well?
No.
JeppeTh wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:03 am
Or do you mean the one that decrypts pvr/video files?
No.

Re: *** Requests for apps/patches K series ***

Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:46 am
by JeppeTh
sectroyer wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:12 pm
JeppeTh wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:03 am
That sounds great, but I can't find there's any for K?
yeah you would need K version. BTW what's the point of decrypting such app. Nothing useful comes out of it :)
And there is none?
I have some issues with some video streams in an app I'm doing. There are official apps for those and I want to check out how they have solved it...

Re: *** Requests for apps/patches K series ***

Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:22 pm
by JeppeTh
So any hope for such app?

Re: *** Requests for apps/patches K series ***

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:26 pm
by sectroyer
JeppeTh wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:22 pm
So any hope for such app?
Yes.