Downgrade T-JZMDEUC-1243 - UE55KS8080T

Here for general support for J series TVs, request and problem solve area.

velnik
SamyGO Project Donor

Downgrade T-JZMDEUC-1243 - UE55KS8080T

Post by velnik »

Hello,
I have made a stupid mistake and forgot to change the blockage in my new router.
Now I have updated Samsung T-JZMDEUC-1243 - UE55KS8080T.
Autoupdate was off , but this does not stop the update.
Is there any chance in near future to make possible the downgrade from 1243 to - T-JZ* firmwares up to 1169 (included) ?
Thank you in advance.

Veli,
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: Downgrade T-JZMDEUC-1243 - UE55KS8080T

Post by sectroyer »

velnik wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:00 pm Autoupdate was off , but this does not stop the update.
Autoupdate in main menu ONLY stops updates when tv is ON. TV still updates when it's OFF :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
chokolo
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by chokolo »

Hi,

I sadly have the same "issue" and i am sitting on 1250 i hope that smth comes out. Browser exploit works, but root access fails due to kernel updates from samsung...can we contribute something to make it work again?
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

chokolo wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:11 pm Hi,

I sadly have the same "issue" and i am sitting on 1250 i hope that smth comes out. Browser exploit works, but root access fails due to kernel updates from samsung...can we contribute something to make it work again?
This thread is about 1243 and you have 1250 so it doesn't look like your are "sitting on" anything but keep on updating :D Anyway I hope to finish tests and soon release new downgrade tool :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
chokolo
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by chokolo »

Thanks for your reply...but this damn TV updates even with Updates disabled. I blocked now Internet fully on Router for Tv.
sectroyer wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:21 am Anyway I hope to finish tests and soon release new downgrade tool :)
Wow...that would be very great if other FWs maybe supported. thank you very much for the hard work. Let me know if i can help with testing ;)
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

chokolo wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:37 pm Thanks for your reply...but this damn TV updates even with Updates disabled. I blocked now Internet fully on Router for Tv.
You can't disable updates. You can ONLY disable uptdates when tv is ON, it still updates when it's OFF. It's under my EVERY post.
velnik
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by velnik »

sectroyer wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:21 am
chokolo wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:11 pm Hi,

This thread is about 1243 and you have 1250 so it doesn't look like your are "sitting on" anything but keep on updating :D Anyway I hope to finish tests and soon release new downgrade tool :)
Hello,
I hope you are doing well :)

Waitning for the tool :) :) :)
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

velnik wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:12 pm Hello,
I hope you are doing well :)

Waitning for the tool :) :) :)
New tool already tested in Extras :) Just not sure if it works on 1243, you will have to test yourself :)

Return to “[K] Support”