QN55Q7FAMFXZA Main board replaced question

General forum talking area for M/Q series TVs.

XxChaos11xX

QN55Q7FAMFXZA Main board replaced question

Post by XxChaos11xX »

i have a question my main board was changed last week cause on the first visit the tech came and said it was the panel needing changing since my screen kept jumping every 3 to 4 seconds and during that it would show bottom horizontal black bars so he came on his 2nd visit with a new panel but my tv wasn't doing that symptom anymore so he called it in and they told him to change my board instead but guess what like 6 hours into using it it happened again but worse so it wasn't my main board and they said I can't get my original back then after being unplugged and a few taps on the lower back it came back so it's currently working and they come this coming Monday. my main concern is I never got to see my exact main board original one to take a pic of my exact board numbers I ended up getting the BN94-12660T board and he nor I could find the sw model their all like QMQ7F or QMQ7FR etc etc but after doing a reset on my one connect box it shows my tv on my network as a F series now instead of a Q series so I know something is very off or that board isn't updated to the lastest somehow but my one connect that they sent me first to see if my problems went away is brand new and when I tried it with my original board still in it detected everything like my old one connect box did after a reset and a update but with this new board after a reset on one connect it is now a F series. if anyone can help me what settings are the ones in SW model and for the Type if possible I know it had EDID so I don't know if that tells it which panel. does anyone have pictures of their QN55Q7FAMFXZA Ver AA01 manufactured Jan 2018 last builds service menu pictures so I can try and find my model please based on your settings. thank you im frustrated at this point wish I could get my board back since that wasn't the problem and I did notice some slight changes and im thinking that's probably why. I figured somebody here could be kind enough to help me out I would really apricate it. thank you.
lunaHW

Re: QN55Q7FAMFXZA Main board replaced question

Post by lunaHW »

Not sure exactly what you are asking... but... there is an eeprom in the one connect box that has all of the TV settings including the model type / panel type / font / etc. The mainboard no longer stores any settings, this the one connect has to match your specific tv model.

Return to “[M/Q] General”