Call for H testers

Ideas and dreaming will go this forum

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Call for H testers

Post by sectroyer »

This time has come :) We are starting alpha stage H Network Root Enabler tests. Root enabler will work should work on all H but looks only T-NT14 don't have 0000 to downgrade, so they are especially welcomed. Simply if this app works for you, you will have root using network root. Requirements are following:
  • rooting/linux experience
  • Updates blocked on router (and confirmed working :D)
  • "European" timezone
  • Skype (WebSkype NOT enough :lol: ) contact
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
ZGod

Re: Call for H testers

Post by ZGod »

This is only interesting if your TV hasn't been rooted yet I guess? Sounds good though, good luck with the tests, always good to have more methods around!!
bloodynoob
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by bloodynoob »

Might be interested I am using "Skype replacement" from mihd currently and I share sectroyer's view on "Not running from USB is bad". Some month ago the EMMC of my good'ol OdroidU3 broke on an apt upgrade (or was it during a make, do not remember exactly) after running 3y 24/7...

I currently run 1420 (I can downgrade using 0000 Firmware) on my H6600 and this is the stuff I must have working:
Wired Network connection
Mediaplayer with access to my DLNA Server (minidlnad)
Netflix Widget
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Thanks for offer but I am looking for someone with more recent firmware :) No point playing with down/upgrade when no needed there WERE bricks already because of that :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
bloodynoob
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by bloodynoob »

You are welcome if you need a tester on T-GFS at some point in the future drop me a line.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

bloodynoob wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:54 am You are welcome if you need a tester on T-GFS at some point in the future drop me a line.
TV model and fw version :)
bloodynoob
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by bloodynoob »

UE40H6600SVXZG on T-GFSDEUC_1420.0 (not installed through auto update (blocked on router and in pi-hole which is my "dhcpd"), wanted to check if I can downgrade from there using 0000 and I can)

Firmwares I have available:
  • T-GFSDEUC_1142.0.exe
    T-GFSDEUC_1210.5.exe
    T-GFSDEUC_1230.4.exe
    T-GFSDEUC_1290.2.exe
    T-GFSDEUC_1300.2.exe
    T-GFSDEUC_1321.0.exe
    T-GFSDEUC_1330.3.exe
    T-GFSDEUC_1340.1.exe
    T-GFSDEUC_1351.3.exe
    T-GFSDEUC_1360.1.exe
    T-GFSDEUC_1420.0.exe
JuliSniper2

Post by JuliSniper2 »

Hi guys,

my TV worked fine since years with the 1360.1 and my denon avr. Unfortunately the TV installed the 1420 yesterday and the quality of the pictures went terribly bad. Downgrade via 0000.0 was possible, but I can't find the 1360.1 on the net and I have big issues with the 1220 I still had on my hdd.

Can somebody (or especially you, bloodynoob) help me out with the 1360.1 file (T-GFSDEU-C)? I would be very very grateful!

Best regards,
Juli
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/conte ... 1360.1.exe

Keep in mind that if you don't block updates you'll get 1420 over and over :ugeek:
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
JuliSniper2

Post by JuliSniper2 »

Thank you so much!! :-) You make me very happy since I can use my TV again =D

Sure. I got a new router and forgot to block :/

Thanks again!

Return to “[H] Brainstorm”