[App] White Raven for E/F/H series - Version 0.5.1

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

bobiturboto
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [App] White Raven V0.3 for rooted E/F/H series (Torrent streaming)

Post by bobiturboto »

Many thanks.
Do we need to upgrade or you still testing?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Murdock
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Murdock »

I have finished testing for now.
You can upgrade and test the new variant.
gogo
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by gogo »

@Murdock
Thanks, now works fine.
Can you check Battlestar Galatctica S04E09 it starts play 3 sec and then freezes, is this problem with defect torrent or WR?

Can you add some option for backup/restore favourites list, I for the second time accidently pressed D button and delete about 50 memorized movies in favourites list?
Samsung TV: UE46F6500
Murdock
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Murdock »

Hi!
I also tested this episode and the 720p version stops for me at 3 seconds to.
This must be a bad torrent, because i loaded this magnet link to qBittorent and the torrent's availability only 49.2%.
No seeders just peers.
FelperAa

Post by FelperAa »

Hey Murdock,

I installed the new update on my TV, apparently the problem of buffering after a while was fixed.
However, the subtitles are still wrong in the movies I watched (joker, justice league war). What seems to be is that Brazilian subtitles are not enabled in the app, only Portuguese subtitles
Murdock
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Murdock »

Hello FelperAa,

Please select one or two movies and try all the Portuguese subtitles associated with it.
The application is now searching for por, pob, pom language codes when you select Portuguese.

This test will show if there is a problem with the subtitle search or the automatic subtitle selection.
Macabra

Post by Macabra »

I've installed it yesterday after rooting for the first time and for me it's working perfectly fine. Nie looking something for iptv, aby recommendations?

Wysłane z mojego MI 9 przy użyciu Tapatalka

OddbOd

Post by OddbOd »

gogo wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:02 pm Can you check Battlestar Galatctica S04E09 it starts play 3 sec and then freezes, is this problem with defect torrent or WR?
It's almost always the torrent or maybe your spelling :lol:

Seriously though, when this happens try using RARBG via your browser instead then add a season pack to White Raven manually (WR is smart enough to list all of the videos contained in the torrent). For example http://rarbg.to/tv/tt0407362/ lists all of the Battlestar Galactica torrents by the shows IMDB id, pick the season pack you want, copy it's magnet/torrent link, choose Receive Torrent in White Raven and paste the link.
Murdock wrote: ...a series of increasingly cool widgets :P
White Raven is running great on my UA40F6400 T-MST12UABC 2142.0

It's impressive that you have succeeded where Tribler's SwiftTV experiment failed. The design of White Raven is better than most commercial offerings that I have seen over the years. It makes the Netflix,Amazon and Sony widgets look amateurish.

Anyway, enough cheap flattery as you've probably already guessed I want to annoy you with a request. gogo's post got me wondering if you had considered adding support for RARBG as a TV source, the public API at https://torrentapi.org/apidocs_v2.txt?& ... WhiteRaven seems pretty straightforward and the JSON responses are quite similar to PT's. What do you think?
Murdock
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Murdock »

Hello OddbOd!

Thank you for the appreciative words.
I hope that within two or three days the new version will be available with RARBG support.
RARBG movie search is easy. TV show searching and filtering is more complicated.
Murdock
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Murdock »

The new version is available for test: White Raven V0.40

Some items from the list of updates:
  • Added more movie resolvers: POPCORN TIME, YT, RARBG, 1337X, POPCORN TIME ONLINE, ITORRENT
  • Added more tv resolvers: POPCORN TIME, EZTV, 1337X, RARBG (On RARBG just completed seasons supported!)
  • Changed menu handling.
  • Updated tv season an episode menu.
  • Added new resume playback function.

Bye, Murdock

Return to “[F] Software”