UA32H6300 EEPROM Reset - HELP

General Forum talking area for H series TVs.

ANTHONYABELLON

UA32H6300 EEPROM Reset - HELP

Post by ANTHONYABELLON »

Can you help me how to do the EEPROM Reset for my UA32H6300 Samsung smart TV.

I messed up with the service menu.

Can you help me how to determine the EEPROM and how to do the connection of PINS to do the RESET.

Thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
macuso925

Re: UA32H6300 EEPROM Reset - HELP

Post by macuso925 »

Looks like no body has answer to this dilema.
Well let me tell you my experience trying reset the EEPROM on series H
I have a 65hu8700 viejita pero bonita
Afeter 2 main mother boards.
At the first I was looking for the F...ng ic hrs just to discover it is under the head sink at this point I have already reset like 3 chips believing was the right.
So I was looking for the schematis everywhere but not look finally discover you can get from samsung for 10 the usb and service
Manual included. COMO .!!!!
don’t sell it for download the usb has to be shipped obviously fee applies.
At 2do one get it on eBay for $50buks well I tough it going be just plug and play cause the description said was pulled from working tv with broken screen. Exactly same model . Mada Flaka hijo de putttttt...... the board wasn’t working.
After dismounting the head sink that was a bit difficult I just discover resetting the fu....ng IC did not work neither
With ground and sda or vcc & ccl well even injecting 220v To that mf work... well the last was just to to this less tedious.

So finally I said fck samsung and their stupid usb that took like a month to delivery and the all f...ing videos and tutorials of (samsung Black screen of dead solution) mis pelotas
I was a bottle of beer to throw away the pinche tv when on the heat of a joke a friend told me : no seas pendejo ya buscaste en páginas en español y por la madre del hijo de la asquerosa madre patria. Que tanto odio por rateros y violadores.

I found the fucking schematics on a Brazilian site I don’t know if I can post the link but dude that site has 100000 of manuals repairs, schematics solo les falta ofrecer viejas y unas chelas.

Ok mi solución fue make a jump on the reset stm at the main board wtf yes that was it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “[H] General”