EEPROM reset for Samsung HG32EE69ODB

Here for general support for J series TVs, request and problem solve area.

VIDTODE

EEPROM reset for Samsung HG32EE69ODB

Post by VIDTODE »

Hi folks, I'm new to the forum. I've been searching around on the internet trying to find eeprom reset instructions for this particular hotel TV. Like many of you, I made some helpful changes in the configuration that put me into a continuous reset loop, happening so fast that no other commands are recognized. I did find a couple of folks including Heidemacker on YouTube who showed a very easy way to cross lines on the circuit board. But his board, and pretty much every other one I've seen while checking posts is different from mine. I've attached two pictures to show the overall board and it's "TF" designation, and the detail of the only place where I see the eeprom mentioned. Unfortunately that place where it's mentioned it doesn't include a reset line. I'm asking at this point because I've tried the various suggested methods of pressing keys on the remote without success.
Thanks in advance for helping!
Vidtode
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Re: EEPROM reset for Samsung HG32EE69ODB

Post by zoelechat »

A reset line? :roll:
Probably have a look there:
viewtopic.php?p=101828#p101828
VIDTODE

Re: EEPROM reset for Samsung HG32EE69ODB

Post by VIDTODE »

I like to say thanks to the people who made suggestions. None of them worked. The TV refused to exit its restart loop. I have a partial workaround. I'm leaving the SDA line tied to ground permanently. In this mode I can turn the unit on and off and I can press the source button on the remote to manually select the HDMI input that I want. For some odd reason the system is permanently stuck in the Croatian language, and the option to change the language is disabled. But I'm not planning to do anything else with it but use it as a basic monitor.

Return to “[K] Support”