Firmware downgrade for J Series

Here is information about customize your J series firmware.

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: Firmware downgrade for J Series

Post by sectroyer »

momchetoi wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:00 pm Hi, are there any news about downgrading/rooting J series T-HK firmware 1490? Updates are blocked on router! 10x
Yes. Wanted to release it this week but possible COVID. So maybe next week :D
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
admiral2002
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by admiral2002 »

Hi friends i try to root my tv ju6470 T-HKMDEUC 1570 so i get the samygo widget in my tv and when i turn off and i make my usb and retart it nothing happend the tv restart normally did any one have an idea?
Last edited by admiral2002 on Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

admiral2002 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:18 pm Hi friends i try to root my tv ju6470 T-HKMDEUC 1570 so i get the samygo widget in my tv and when i turn off and i make my usb and retart it nothing happend the tv restart normally did any one have an idea?
Yes, firmware updates NOT blocked on router and my signature NOT read :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
admiral2002
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by admiral2002 »

can you tell what is the adresse firmware update i have to block in my router?
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

admiral2002 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:58 am can you tell what is the adresse firmware update i have to block in my router?
As I said there are multiple threads regarding JUST that. For example here is some info:

Return to “[J] Firmware”